10 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

14 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

15 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

10 things to do for Mom on Mother's Day

Make this Sunday your mom’s sweetest ever!

VEGAN LIVING CLUB!

CALLING ALL GIRLS WHO ARE A VEGETARIAN/VEGAN OR WANT TO BECOME ONE!! This is the club for you! I am a vegan and I can help you if you want to become a veg.(: I also give support to vegans/vegetarians who are made fun of, and how to handle it, recipes, and how to have a healthy plant-based diet.(: LOOKING FOR VICE PRESIDENT

by jackieluvz on 5/7/2011 10:16:11 PM

my mom has to work Frown

by nerdisthewurd26 on 5/7/2011 9:03:46 PM

Mod, Mod!
My Birthday and Mother's day are on the SAME day!!! I don't want her to think I'm selfish, but I also wanna celebrate MY b-day, ya know? What 2 do?
Please help!
p.s.
My Mom dosen't think mother's day s a really big deal, but she also has been telling me I've been acting selfish lately

hey!  well just do something special for her. that doesn't mean giving up your bday you know?
Helen S.

by londonmakeupartist on 5/7/2011 1:03:54 PM

Hey Girls, join the French Club Smile! If you have ever wanted to learn basic french then this club is for you! ♥L

by frenchblondie on 5/7/2011 12:44:06 PM

Can you tell me what can I do for Mother's Day....????Something easy because Mother's Day is tomorrow....

by tinata13 on 5/7/2011 12:33:30 PM

uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhh my mom is not a morning person and she has to be at work tomorrow from 10:00am to 10;00pm this happens every Mothers day, worst part? its a family owned business that cant be shut down for a day

by cutie314 on 5/7/2011 11:52:53 AM

MOD!!
Do you know any brands of makeup where I can buy a blush and bronzer for a cheap price and at a store like cvs or target? I don't want them to be sparkly either. As matte as possible if you can. Thanks so much!

Try CoverGirl Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by kendall102697 on 5/7/2011 11:51:31 AM

I bought my mom an necklace that was 75.00 and I'm plannning to make Breakfast in bed. Then give her the hat i sewed. How doest that sound?

by 17ffrye on 5/7/2011 11:41:09 AM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/7/2011 11:09:48 AM

Thank you! I bought flowers and I'm framing a poem as well. Too bad I don't like the poem anyway.

by nutmeg22 on 5/7/2011 10:46:40 AM