1 HOURS AGO 20 fashion DIYs that are actually doable: http://t.co/syvbp82Oa9

13 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

16 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

COMMENTS

Movie moms we'd love to have

Not that we don't love our own moms, but these are the moms we'd pick if we lived in the movies.

my mom is best 4 me

by Korky on 5/17/2011 11:38:30 PM

i would want Elastigirl as my mom. how cool would that be?!

by artz/craftz on 5/16/2011 8:50:54 PM

blind side!!!!!!! she was awesome!!!!!!!

by AnimalHugger1000 on 5/9/2011 12:23:06 AM

My mom is better than any mom in the world! She beats all of these moms by a ton!

by toadie101 on 5/8/2011 11:49:40 PM

Leigh Anne Tuohy or Elastigirl... if I had to choose. My mom is awesome though...

by hitthemall#1 on 5/8/2011 7:36:39 PM

the mom from the blind side! But it like my mom better Tong

by puppylover1152 on 5/8/2011 5:30:07 PM

i'd love to have Elastigirl as my mom.

by MrsRonnieWeasley on 5/8/2011 5:28:57 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/8/2011 2:50:24 PM

I like all of the ones you named, and the movies, too! But I love my own mom the best Smile

by volleyball514 on 5/8/2011 1:54:20 PM

I think the blind side mom would be REALLY cool!

by vancasarahc00 on 5/8/2011 1:35:11 PM