AN HOUR AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

AN HOUR AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

2 HOURS AGO Make your celeb BF dreams come true with #CatchAFallingStar, by @kculbertson: http://t.co/ZDByCnBk5k

COMMENTS

Not attracted ... to anyone

I’m 14 and I haven’t crushed on anyone, guys or girls. Is something wrong with me?

Cyberbullying really needs to stop!There are people out there who actually did commit suicide. If you agree and want to stop cyberbullying and bullying,put your name on the bottom of the list and post this everywhere!
1.imrandom123
25.Tbarb14
26. xJumpStartClaire
27. Jennifer0709
28.rainbowssparkledesu
29.

by rainbowssparklesdesu on 11/23/2012 1:13:29 PM

I don't really agree with this article.It said that one day she will meet someone and have feelings for them,but there is a chance that she could be asexual.

by rainbowssparklesdesu on 11/23/2012 1:12:40 PM

MOD! so i have a huge crush on my friend (i'm a lesbian, she's bi.) In November, I told her about it, and she was really nice about it, she didn't care, we were still friends but not quite as good as before. a few days ago, I wrote her this not about how i feel, it was like 2 pages long. My friends said it was super cute. I gave it to her, and i even saw her read it, and she didn't talk to me at all! The note wasn't creepy or anything, I talked about how much i liked her and why, how she makes me feel, and how shes such a nice person and all. I feel like crap when she ignores me. should i talk to her about it? what should i say? please help, this sucks..

Hey girlie,

It may be that she's not really sure how she feels yet so she doesn't want to deal with it.  Let her know that you want to hear her thoughts, and that the way things are with you two right now makes you uncomfortable. Tell her that even if she doesn't feel the same way you just want to know so that you can deal with it.
Jordan S.

by annarose4ever on 4/30/2012 7:06:46 PM

Also, there is such thing as asexuality. Aces are a very underrepresented group, but it's perfectly fine if you don't ever meet "the one".

by The_Lorax on 3/15/2012 10:00:06 PM

It is perfectly normal chica!

Please visit my Advice Queen page! I really like to give advice to peeps Smile just post a question and i will answer it on your profile as soon as i see it.

by basketballcutie11 on 12/23/2011 5:42:21 PM

23.Vivi_Is_Awesome
24. dancer4eva11
25.Tbarb14
26. xJumpStartClaire
27. Jennifer0709

by Jennifer0709 on 9/3/2011 1:32:59 PM

i dont have "crushes". i just acknowledge that a guy is cute or attractive or adorable. i never really consider them 'hot' or 'crush worthy' just attractive. it might seem weird but, hey it takes a lot for me to like someone as a friend let alone something more it might just be me with high standards or something

by daloreanzone on 7/25/2011 5:14:10 PM

Hey Sweetie, your just going through that stage Smile i am 16. and i didnt feel like i liked boys either at that age. it is just a normal thing in life some girls are wanting to get right into it and date and some are just not ready. i have a boyfriend now Smile and he is the best thing that ever happend to me Laughing.. ---IF ANY GIRLS NEED ADVICE ABOUT LOVE,BOYS,RELATIONSHIPS,SEX,DRUGS,FAMILY,FRIENDS,DRAMA-- YOU CAN COME TO ME ABOUT ALL OF THAT I SEEN IT AND SAW IT AND BEEN THROUGH IT----SARAH

by sarah1200 on 7/19/2011 2:08:22 PM

this is excatly how I feel! I am 14 also and I currently have no crushes, I haven't really filrted much, and I'm not that into celebs.

I think dating when you are 14 is a waste of time. Where I live there are only 1000 kids at my school prek-12 and we can live up to 45 minutes away from our bf so it's hard for my friends to get together with them. The most they see each other is for like 1 min in the hallway... so if their parents won't cart them around, I think it's useless!!

by cougarsoftball on 7/17/2011 11:33:59 PM

MOD! One of my BFF's asked me one day if I had a crush. I said no because, at that time, I didn't. Then she went on to say how EVERYBODY has to atleast like SOMEBODY, it's a proven fact. I told her that I guess I was an exception. I mean you can't like some guy every day of your life, now can you?! So she got all snotty with me and said, "Pfft. You're NOT an exception." I mean, sure, I've liked guys. I have a crush right now. But can't my crush be for me to know and nobody else? Then she goes around complaining that she has never been asked out. I've asked her if she even liked any guys at our school and she said no. Plus, she said that dating is pointless! So then she finds joy by making me miserable. A guy asked me out and I was thinking. She pulled him aside and said yes for me! What do I do with her? She's always got something moody about her when it comes to relationships.

Hey girly,
You need to calmly sit down with your friend and tell her that all the stuff she is doing is out of line and making you uncomfortable. Her attitude and her disrespect towards you are not right and she needs to be told to stop. If she doesn't stop, then you might want to consider not being friends with her because she isn't being a really good friend. Good Luck!

Catie C.