AN HOUR AGO Who inspires us to be strong, successful, independent women (besides our moms, of course)?: http://t.co/ktxJfKL7K6

1 HOURS AGO Love @PeytonList's cute cover look? Steal her style: http://t.co/hg7NFvOE0S #GLpeyton

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: Learn to see life in a new way with this incredible new read. More about #BLIND here: http://t.co/qpfkWViM2j

COMMENTS

3 at-home exercises for totally toned legs

Summer is right around the corner, and the prospect of sporting bikinis and micro-shorts has us all heading to the gym or exercising outside.

MOD
what are some toning things i could do for my thighs i dont like running, jumping and that stuff cuz it hurts my knees what things could i do? and how often and when will i see results? thanks!

Helen S.

by ilovepiano15 on 5/14/2011 10:01:13 PM

mod mod mod
first, thx for being great n answering this. second, i know how to build up some muscle, but i need to get some GREAT cardio workouts to get rid of the excess fat on my stomach arms and thighs that i dont need. my calves are like 2% fat from running in pe, but i need something in addition to that. school is getting out on may 25th, so i need something that i can start like right now so i will stick to it. thanks!
Jasmine

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by crazychicaincali on 5/13/2011 10:36:55 PM

MOD
im skinny in my stomach but i dont have a cute butt or very toned legs. if i do this will my stomach get skinnier?! i want to look *HOT* in eigth grade and show all the boys that made fun of me that i am hot ;)

Hey girl, you totally are hot just as you are. It's all about presentation. Love yourself the way you are and that confidence will shine. As for the guys, just ignore them. They won't bother you when they see what they say doesn't affect you at all.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by babych on 5/12/2011 10:00:24 PM

hey, I've been trying this new abs and stomach workout i found on the web cuz i need to drop a few pounds b4 my school trip to DC, and it has been doing great on hte muscles inside, but it hasn't eliminated barely any of my actual body fat Frown does anyone know any quick workouts or tips or anything to help me get a bit fitter in the next two weeks?? thnx!

by mackenzie.dineen.xox on 5/12/2011 9:58:54 PM

So in lacrosse we do dynamic stretching everyday. I love it, but lungess hurt my knees sooo badly. Its not like a
'feel the burn' pain, but my kneecaps crack and my miniscus just aches. Its really painful...whats wrong with me?

Hey girlie. I'm not sure. You should talk to your coach and prob ask a doctor. Hope you feel better Smile
Marly Z.

by peacelovecandy on 5/11/2011 8:02:43 PM

Family fit.Smile

by i_luv_devin on 5/11/2011 5:29:01 AM

i want to go to my YMCA but i cant get a job so no mony for subscription... any1 know how old you have to be to be on Etsy.com?? Smile Laughing Smile

by ellybelle98 on 5/10/2011 8:24:52 PM

I don't really have a gym that I like and don't want to go to my swim/tennis place, and don't want to try the YMCA (I have WAY too many memberships to places already). Guess I will just have to run outside haha.

by kitkatt23 on 5/10/2011 7:04:54 PM

@khaotickaitlin: you should try goinging your local YMCA. They offer way more excersize equipment and many emplooees to help you. Smile

by babygirl1265 on 5/10/2011 5:35:00 PM

I really need to get a membership at my local gym to exercise...

by khaotickaitlin on 5/10/2011 11:48:48 AM