2 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

3 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

A speedy workout you can do anywhere!

Forget trendy classes at the gym. The latest buzz in fitness news is the fab benefits of workouts you can do with your own body weight.

is there a super good and easy workout so i can flaten my abs? my stomach is so fat, and i try doing sit ups and what not but is there like a workout plan i can use, or some foods to avoid or to eat more? thx~ xoxo - mic

Hey girl. The best way to lose weight is to see your doctor. You need to be careful about any weight loss plan at such a young age. Here are some GL approved workouts:

mary h.

by uzbekistan on 7/26/2011 2:34:15 AM

Is there an easy way to get thinner thighs? I think my thighs right now are fatFrownHElp!!

Hey girl, we're all insecure about one part or another of our bodies. I would say your thighs are fine and are part of what makes you beautiful and uniquely you. I'd focus instead on finding things you love about yourself and just taking care of your bod as it grows: eat healthy and exercise regularly. That's the key to looking your best and feeling it too!

Alyssa B.

by Greenybean27 on 6/2/2011 10:45:32 PM

For correct jumping jacks form, make sure that your get your hands way over the top of your head so that the back sides of your hands almost touch, palms facing out. This will help with your form. Don't push your arms too much, just try to bring above head level and possibly more if you can Smile it really helps and you will feel the difference in the workout and stretch that jumping jacks now give you! Good luck! Laughing

by NaTuRe ChIcK on 6/2/2011 9:00:02 PM

Hey, 24girlygirl25, I've done it before to. So you're not alone! Smile

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 5/25/2011 5:07:08 PM

I am healthy, but I want 2 get a flatter stomach fast and more toned legs, how?

by 4202_luver on 5/20/2011 8:24:17 PM

I want to start running but i never really want to, none of my friends will run with me, and it seems like i always end up sitting on the couch. What do i do?

Hey! set a specific time to do it like after breakfast and then follow through. that way it'll be part of your routine Smile
Helen S.

by mookiesmiles on 5/14/2011 10:00:23 PM

I get really competitive when it comes to fitness. I've been practicing and excersising regularly and eating healthy but I've noticed I seem to be getting worse. A year ago, I could easily do 25 push ups, but now I can hardly push it past 15. Is this normal?

Hey girlie -- have you tried talking to your gym teacher? He/she may have a better understanding why this is happening.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by americanpiekitty on 5/13/2011 10:03:59 PM

hey gutsfdfg

by anntheangel on 5/10/2011 5:18:05 PM

I accidentally farted in front of the guy I like and now I am scared he will never like me back! What do I do to fix this?

HEY GIRLY! Ah that sounds like a toughie. Luckily, everyone farts (especially guys), and he probably didn't think it was a huge deal. He prob thought it was totally funny! Keep being yourself and I'm sure he won't view you any differently.
Erin G.

by 24girlygirl25 on 5/10/2011 12:06:12 PM

As everyone knows summer/ the last day of school is almost here and i have a little bit of fat on my stomach,
What type of exercise can i do to get a flat tummy by then??
Please answer soon!
Thanks Smile

Hey girl! Here's some ab flattening tips:
Erin G.

by SummerLover2 on 5/10/2011 1:17:14 AM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

I will not get my period until my weight hits 100 pounds.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?