AN HOUR AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

2 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

3 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

COMMENTS

My mom read my diary without permission!

I don’t want her going through my stuff. How can I get her to stop?

mod mod mod
my mom always snoop in my stuff including my older sister like she read my book aloud for my eyes ouly till i was done with it and also they are always making fun of me cause im 11 and i want to become just like the kids on dancemoms and become a pro dancer what should i do

Hey nickisongz, hide or lock your stuff up. The things you know they'll react negatively to, don't tell them. You want to be a dancer, but they will tease you about it, so don't tell them. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by nickisongz on 2/22/2013 7:51:31 PM

I'm sorry but I have a lotof questions and I'm stressed.
I want to be a girly girl but I have no idea how to be one. This is due because I want to be more femanine. I mean you'd see how I am and you'd think I'm a boy dressed like a homeless girl.  I want to start a diary but I have no idea what to write.
i have this pain in my shoulder and I cant stop cracking it or my neck what should I do?
I talk to myself a lot, you'd even think I'm a crazy person, how can I break this?
Im fat and i dont eat right, i dont hve time to exsersise. How can i get skinny and eat righ?
I get in a bad mood easily and I get pissed off a lot, how can I control my anger?
How can I be more confident? There is this boy I like Nd I think he use to like me but not no more because i make faces at him.
Also how can I be more social and secure?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!

Hey! 1) being girly doesn't have to be all about what you wear, it can also be about your demeanor and personality, and most of all it's what it means to YOU. if it makes you feel feminine then do it, girl Smile 2) just write "I don't know what to write" until something occurs to you 3) try putting icy hot on it to relieve the pain 4) is that really so bad? a lot of people talk to themselves, it doesn't mean you're crazy 5) don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx 6) try taking a deep breath when you get mad and counting to 5 7) try saying to yourself every morning " I am beautiful and awesome and I am going to do my best today!" 8) if you live every moment as it comes and are happy in yourself and not with what other people think, you will feel more social and secure

Helen S.

by Angelsfall on 2/21/2013 7:27:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
In addition to my regular swimsuits, I thought about also getting a rash guard this year. Where can I find cute ones? I can't find Juniors rash guards anywhere! Frown

Hey girl, recruit a parent to help you find one.  Check out local sports stores that sell bathing suits and/or do some online shopping together.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 2/21/2013 8:54:24 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
So my mom has a habit of going through my things... any suggestions other than what is on this article??????Any on how to live with a mom who buys all your clothes with no imput from you??

Hey girlie, your best bet is to be honest with her. Tell her that you don't like when she does these things and maybe you can come to some kind of compromise. Especially with clothes, I'm sure you can convince her to take you shopping every once in a while instead of shopping for you.

Lauren T.

by DancrGurl on 2/20/2013 6:44:54 PM

I HATE IT WHEN MY MOM GOES THROUGH MY THINGS!!!!

by DancrGurl on 2/20/2013 6:41:09 PM

Mod mod mod
Have I was just wondering is it good to keep a diary?

hey girl! I'm not exactly sure what you mean...I guess it's really up to you is what I'm saying! Some girls love keeping diaries, and some girls don't. It can be a useful way to vent your thoughts and feelings, or to just get ideas down.

xoxo

Katie L.

by Kay333 on 2/20/2013 4:52:08 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/19/2013 6:27:49 PM

@Allison31 I know how you feel. All of my friends do that to, to make matters worse, they all have rich moms who let them get there legs waxed and were boat loads of makeup. So ya me and my twin sis Bella stick out like sore thumbs.

by Hayley_finnsessed on 8/18/2011 10:24:38 PM

I have a great mom, love her a TON, but she won't let me do what most girls do. Example: shaving or wearing heels more then 2 inches high. I'm 12, and most of my friends are doing both. My mom thinks shaving (the legs BTW) will make my legs hairier. (I've read a report on the news that it isn't true!) I have tried to convince her that the rumor isn't true but it just won't work... I have had some people make fun of me because I have hairy legs or my shoes are "sooooo" outdated.
Help??

Helen S.

by Allison31 on 8/10/2011 7:31:27 PM

I feel like my parents need to respect my privacy sometimes. Is it wrong to have a notebook to write in about your feelings?

by smoof99 on 6/25/2011 7:15:35 PM