7 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

7 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

10 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

My mom read my diary without permission!

I don’t want her going through my stuff. How can I get her to stop?

I used to keep a diary, but then I found out my mom was reading it. Needless to say, I was more than a little mad. I don't keep one anymore because of that.

by thecupcakequeen on 5/11/2011 10:19:18 PM

i dont have a diary. i have a phone. my diary is textingmy friends about my day like stuff that ou would put in a diary. and that way my parents cant read my "diary" ;)

by krazykotabug on 5/11/2011 10:08:40 PM

I keep one and I hope my mom hasnt read it, I dont really hide it but I dont keep it in the open. What I would hate worse is if she read and looked through my phone or my online stuff, that would upset me more. I know people who have had their texts read and their online accounts looked at by their parents and I think that is wrong.

by luckykel on 5/11/2011 10:06:26 PM

oh i know sometimes i feel my mom does that do. My mom also goes through ALL of my text messages. it is so annoying . i mean i have given her no reason to not trust me. she is always trying to get into what i am doing and doesn't stop going through my room and all my stuff. i absolutely. i am sure there is not a single place in my room she has not checked.

by star53 on 5/11/2011 10:04:03 PM

I don't have one. Haha...I thin they are weird! Sorry about the whole situation!

by topchef88 on 5/11/2011 9:44:32 PM

i never keep a diary. that stuff always seems to happen....... Frown

by quirkgirl on 5/11/2011 9:30:29 PM

I hide mine inbetween mattresses for along time i hid mine outside Laughing im sneeky

by KatzOutaZeBAg on 5/11/2011 9:14:15 PM

i don't have a diary. i tell my mom a lot of things about my life but i also have secrets.

by greekprincess98 on 5/11/2011 9:12:44 PM

I know how u feel cuz my dad & sister r always trying 2 read my diary but lukily i have a secret hiding place 2 hide my diary. =(

by gurrumina on 5/11/2011 8:19:41 PM

i dont have a diary. too girly. i tell people wayyyy too much about my life...

by oceanlover69 on 5/11/2011 7:26:55 PM