AN HOUR AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

AN HOUR AGO So excited for #TheGiver to hit theaters August 15—get a sneak peek + find out how you can win with your review! http://t.co/x9ACeg6yqx

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 sistahs score @soffe Dri Capri in Dazzling Blue Cosmic: http://t.co/Gx25bGgdpx

COMMENTS

My mom read my diary without permission!

I don’t want her going through my stuff. How can I get her to stop?

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Two of my friends and I are doing a talent show at my school. We are going to be singing "Mine" by Taylor Swift and we have no clue what we should wear....any ideas???
Thanks Smile

Hey girlie. Try to find somewhat matching outfits. Watch Swift's video's and come up with ideas based off her clothes.
Marly Z.

by sweetheart118 on 5/11/2011 5:54:22 PM

i tried having a diary once...i got bored and started doodling in it... Smile Laughing Smile

by ellybelle98 on 5/11/2011 5:44:41 PM

wow that is really bad! i have a few hiding places, in between your mattress, in your school backpack, hanging with your winter coat. in a shoe box. thats really all i have.

by j4zm09 on 5/11/2011 5:40:45 PM

I would hate anyone to read my diary.

by i_luv_devin on 5/11/2011 5:40:42 PM

i hate when my mom goes through my stuff. sometimes a girl needs her privacy. dont ya think??? Smile

by I<3gurrls! on 5/11/2011 5:35:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD So my dad works at a health food store (actually he's always worked at a health food store as long as I can remember) and so my parents are pretty strict about what I eat and what kind of makeup and beauty products I use. I'm rebelling a little bit when it comes to those things though. My mom and dad are probably right most products do have bad products in them but I really just wanna try them! My parents won't buy them for me and I'm broke right now I have like $7 which is not enough. I wanted this sunscreen lotion buy Hawaiian Tropic that smells so good, it's smells like the best coconut scent ever! But the answer was no. I don't know what to do! I'm going to Hawaii for a month this summer and so I was planning to save the one my mom got me and buy the Hawaiian Tropic one for the pool.

Hey girl. I wouldn't suggest going against your parents rules. If they advise you not to buy certain sunscreens or makeups, then your parents probably have full insight on why these products aren't as good for you as other brands. Plus, if you buy the products your parents dissaprove of, they might get mad and then you won't be able to have a great time in Hawaii! So although it may be a pain at times, listen to their advise and follow their rules. They only have what is best for you in mind!

kara g.

by kikidee12 on 5/11/2011 12:39:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! my mom needs to take me to get a clear strapped bralette for dance and last recital when she was helping me pack my stuff she said oh and your bralettes are here which was kind of embarassing because it was infront of my dad! its not that big of a deal but how do i kindly ask her to keep these things more private like maybe come in my room with just me where she can say where everything is without me getting emmabrassed?! and how do i get the courage i dont want it to be awkward me and my mom are really close! p.s. i barley had the courage to write this and send it!!!!!! eek (sorry for the long letter)

Hey girl. I would suggest pulling your mom aside one day and just letting her know that all of the changes you're going through can be a little embarassing for you and that you want to keep that stuff just between you and her. Speaking to your mom calmly and nicely will let her know that you want "girl talk" to just stay between you two and that it's something you want to remain private. Good luck in your dance recital!

kara g.

by liltwilight2 on 5/11/2011 11:18:01 AM

wow I would hate it if my mom did that!!!! Oh and what does MOD mean???

Hey chica. MOD just means that you are writing to the GL member moderating the website at that time. Feel free to write to us with any questions Smile

kara g.

by Roxstar101 on 5/11/2011 8:27:52 AM

I hide my diary. I'm not worried about my mom looking through mine, I'm worried about my sister.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 5/11/2011 7:39:38 AM