AN HOUR AGO Because it's just not summer without s'mores: http://t.co/C4XwBBuHGX

2 HOURS AGO Hang w/GL on Aug 5 & get schooled on all things #internships! It's all goin' down at #InternQueenParty DC—RSVP here: http://t.co/zQLnlxChbp

3 HOURS AGO The danger of displaced anger: http://t.co/pbmsghrg2a

COMMENTS

My mom read my diary without permission!

I don’t want her going through my stuff. How can I get her to stop?

There is a guy at my church named Alex. I started liking him in early August after my mom pointed out we looked cute together. We are raising money for camp and I was baby sitting a kid. My crush came upstairs and talked to another boy, which I'm friends with. We bonded and he seemed pretty interested in our convo, but then the following Wednesday, he kept giving me a look and walked away. He did it multiple times and kept walking around where I was.
I keep seeing him follow me everywhere, yet he barely talks to me. I really like him, meaning I get weak in my knees and butterflies in my stomach. I know this is cliche' but, My heart skips a beat when I think about him or see him.
My mom says for him to make the first move, but I'm dying to talk to him, we've made small talk like Hi or something, but never a convo like at the banquet! So should I talk to him or should I let fate take it's course? Help!!

by britishirishcreme on 4/13/2013 8:16:08 PM

My parents can't accept the fact that I'm growing up. I posted in inside joke on twitter and they got so mad! They started talking about how anyone can see it but I just want them to chill out and accept that I'm a teenager-they should be thankful I don't smoke! What should I do? Thanks!

Hey girl, it's probs best to play it safe when it comes to social media.  You can still be yourself on Twitter, but tweeting responsibly is a great skill.  Not everyone who may look at your tweets will know that something is an inside joke, so it's good to keep that in mind.  Happy tweeting!

Karin E.

by emmasmith on 3/3/2013 9:04:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Sorry for bothering you but, my "friend" M told my crush (the one I miss) that I like him, and whenever I see him he is always staring at me and at lunch,he'll look to the side, and out of the corner of his eye, he looks at me. Also, I'll look at him and I see him turn away. Also M asked him if he liked me and she said he shrugged and blushed. Do you think he likes me??? Be honest I really want to know!!

Hey girlie, without asking him, no one can give you a definite answer. But it does sound like there's definitely a chance.

Lauren T.

by iloveonedirection! on 3/3/2013 7:39:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
So, at school, I have a crush and I miss him. I know this may sound reallyyy corny but I do. I saw him today and still I miss him. Pleaseeee what should I do?

Hey girlie, it sounds like you need to find ways to spend more time with him. Talk to him as much as you can in school and maybe try to see each other outside of school. Flirt with him and see if he gives you any indication that he might like you too.

Lauren T.

by iloveonedirection! on 3/3/2013 7:07:47 PM

I just moved and i had awesome best friends i really love to death and my church family and crush.now it has been a year since then and now my mom is making us move again!I barely have any friends right now and im really upset.All she ever says is"cause im your mother and i can do what i want.it doesnt matter what u want."i need so much help.here i have drama and middle school boys are soo mean.I feel like i have the worst life ever!

by Cristina Moger on 3/2/2013 6:27:41 PM

My dad has always been very allergic to animals so the only pet i have is an outdoor cat we found in the city.. He's extremely sweet but he's also the main victim of all the cats on our street. Whenever he sees another cat he runs and hides. For a while now the neighbor's cat has been fighting with him! He could usually handle it but last time his ear had a huge gash in it and we had 2 take him to the vet! And now when i'm petting him i find cuts a scrapes all over his body! He's so paranoid now that he can't even sleep unless i'm holding him! I want to keep him inside and away from tht cat so bad but i cant. Any suggestions? Thx so much!

Hey girl, talk to your dad about confining her to a certain space in your house. Maybe the basement could be her zone so that he would only have to worry about dander down there. I think you should definitely try and keep her inside!

lauren r.

by ChasingTheSun on 3/2/2013 12:26:19 PM

Well why dont you just sit down with your mom and calmly explain that you didnt appreciate her going into your diary without your permission. try not to start a fight because that will not solve anything, so stay calm and she will understand. maybe if you dont want to do that, you can put your diary in a locked drawr and hide the key somewhere only you can find it. hope this helps you! Smile good luck

by pupa413 on 2/28/2013 10:23:41 AM

I have a big prob. My bday is tuesday and i dnt want to start 17 with all this stuff i. My head. I have a boyfriend who is 20. We're really good friends but now i have to tell my mom. I was really starti g to give up but everytime i even think of breaking up he says sonething that always catches me. And just recently he lost a fam member and i juzt dont know. Wt to do. Can someone plz help me?Frown

by Dilyla16 on 2/28/2013 12:30:34 AM

I just started writing fictitious romance stories and I would be horrified if my mom read some of my secret writings. I hope she respects my privacy. I kind of think your writings, diaries and other things are sort of private just like my conversations with friends and what I look at online but I can see why some parents want to know.

by fashionqn on 2/24/2013 5:32:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!
Hey, so my mom says that I am grounded because I said "Hey what's up?" to her and she is mad. She is very strict and believes that I should talk like "Thou" and "Thy" stuff words. Also, my mom said that I can't eat mashed potatoes and orange soda anymore because I am grounded!!! PLEASE HELP! This is serious and I want to eat my favorite foods again and I want to talk normally.

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could address your mom the way she wants you to but still speak colloquially with your friends. I'm sure she just wants you to have good manners! And I'm sorry you can't have your favorite foods right now, hopefully that will be an inspiration to you to do what she asks in the future so you won't lose them again. For now, take this as an opportunity to try new foods!

Meghan D.

by Poophead234 on 2/23/2013 10:13:57 PM

mod mod mod
my mom always snoop in my stuff including my older sister like she read my book aloud for my eyes ouly till i was done with it and also they are always making fun of me cause im 11 and i want to become just like the kids on dancemoms and become a pro dancer what should i do

Hey nickisongz, hide or lock your stuff up. The things you know they'll react negatively to, don't tell them. You want to be a dancer, but they will tease you about it, so don't tell them. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by nickisongz on 2/22/2013 7:51:31 PM

I'm sorry but I have a lotof questions and I'm stressed.
I want to be a girly girl but I have no idea how to be one. This is due because I want to be more femanine. I mean you'd see how I am and you'd think I'm a boy dressed like a homeless girl.  I want to start a diary but I have no idea what to write.
i have this pain in my shoulder and I cant stop cracking it or my neck what should I do?
I talk to myself a lot, you'd even think I'm a crazy person, how can I break this?
Im fat and i dont eat right, i dont hve time to exsersise. How can i get skinny and eat righ?
I get in a bad mood easily and I get pissed off a lot, how can I control my anger?
How can I be more confident? There is this boy I like Nd I think he use to like me but not no more because i make faces at him.
Also how can I be more social and secure?
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!

Hey! 1) being girly doesn't have to be all about what you wear, it can also be about your demeanor and personality, and most of all it's what it means to YOU. if it makes you feel feminine then do it, girl Smile 2) just write "I don't know what to write" until something occurs to you 3) try putting icy hot on it to relieve the pain 4) is that really so bad? a lot of people talk to themselves, it doesn't mean you're crazy 5) don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile http://www.girlslife.com/category/health-and-fitness.aspx 6) try taking a deep breath when you get mad and counting to 5 7) try saying to yourself every morning " I am beautiful and awesome and I am going to do my best today!" 8) if you live every moment as it comes and are happy in yourself and not with what other people think, you will feel more social and secure

Helen S.

by Angelsfall on 2/21/2013 7:27:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
In addition to my regular swimsuits, I thought about also getting a rash guard this year. Where can I find cute ones? I can't find Juniors rash guards anywhere! Frown

Hey girl, recruit a parent to help you find one.  Check out local sports stores that sell bathing suits and/or do some online shopping together.  Best of luck!

Karin E.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 2/21/2013 8:54:24 AM

mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
So my mom has a habit of going through my things... any suggestions other than what is on this article??????Any on how to live with a mom who buys all your clothes with no imput from you??

Hey girlie, your best bet is to be honest with her. Tell her that you don't like when she does these things and maybe you can come to some kind of compromise. Especially with clothes, I'm sure you can convince her to take you shopping every once in a while instead of shopping for you.

Lauren T.

by DancrGurl on 2/20/2013 6:44:54 PM

I HATE IT WHEN MY MOM GOES THROUGH MY THINGS!!!!

by DancrGurl on 2/20/2013 6:41:09 PM

Mod mod mod
Have I was just wondering is it good to keep a diary?

hey girl! I'm not exactly sure what you mean...I guess it's really up to you is what I'm saying! Some girls love keeping diaries, and some girls don't. It can be a useful way to vent your thoughts and feelings, or to just get ideas down.

xoxo

Katie L.

by Kay333 on 2/20/2013 4:52:08 PM

by nazirah817 on 2/19/2013 6:27:49 PM

@Allison31 I know how you feel. All of my friends do that to, to make matters worse, they all have rich moms who let them get there legs waxed and were boat loads of makeup. So ya me and my twin sis Bella stick out like sore thumbs.

by Hayley_finnsessed on 8/18/2011 10:24:38 PM

I have a great mom, love her a TON, but she won't let me do what most girls do. Example: shaving or wearing heels more then 2 inches high. I'm 12, and most of my friends are doing both. My mom thinks shaving (the legs BTW) will make my legs hairier. (I've read a report on the news that it isn't true!) I have tried to convince her that the rumor isn't true but it just won't work... I have had some people make fun of me because I have hairy legs or my shoes are "sooooo" outdated.
Help??

Helen S.

by Allison31 on 8/10/2011 7:31:27 PM

I feel like my parents need to respect my privacy sometimes. Is it wrong to have a notebook to write in about your feelings?

by smoof99 on 6/25/2011 7:15:35 PM

My brother is the perfect guy. He is a great musician/singer/dancer, and he is going to a special arts school that you have to audition for. A ton of girls like him. The problem is, I love to play piano/guitar/sing as much as him, and I have been dancing forever. I always feel like I'm shadowed by my big brother. Whenever someone talks to us together, the always say how my brother is amazing, but all they talk about to me is school and books. How can I stand out in the spotlight as my own person, and not as my brother's little sister?

Alyssa B.

by lucky25 on 6/16/2011 8:41:11 PM

modmodmod
I have a problem with my mom. Tells me to quit being stupid when I try to talk to her about friends. But if something happens to my sister with friends at school it seems like my sister is better than me. I know my mom means well but its getting anoying. I want to tell her but I don't know what to say.

hey girl,

be honest with your mom and tell her it really hurts your feelings. tell her you just really want her to listen, and that the things you tell her are actually very important to you...and hopefully she'll take the time to listen to you more next time!
Ruth S.

by 25noodles on 6/11/2011 10:37:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!! HI i have a problem..my mom thinks i dont have a sense of style. its annoying. i was on polyvore a website making clothes and i showed my mom she was like "you shud have had a brown purse and not a white one" the outfit was a white shirt that said peace rules in a shiney red writing with dark denim jeans with white flats.(she has great taste in adult clothes but teens no!) my mom told me thats tacky you have no sense of style. I've tried talking to her but (shes the type of mom that makes you ask just to take a shower!)every time i do she goes "dont try to tell me whats cute and whats not cute!" talking to her is like talking to a soldier in war!! she never lets me be myself. when im around her its like i feel like a puppet on a string sometimes i have to check and make sure.and i was over a friends house with 2 other girls. one of them noticed that i was different around my mom and i told her y.

Hey girl!

You should totally try talking to your mom again. Tell her how it hurts your feelings when she puts down your sense of style, and remind her that you're entitled to your own unique style. Also, I know this is hard, but don't feel like you need to get approval from her. If she is affecting the way you're acting, just try to be your own person and don't take what she says too much to heart! I hope that helps. x0x0

Casey L.

by PurpleGlitter220 on 6/9/2011 3:03:05 PM

i really need help right away. So my best friend is having a sleepover june. its coming up pretty soon. My mom NEVER lets me out to hang out with friends or parties or sleepovers. im not a "bad" kid i stay out of trouble. its kinda insulting that she doesn't trust me. my best friend is only inviting me and our two other bffs. This might be the last time we see each other becuase everyones moving. one to PA, the other to kansas. How do i get my mom to understand they are the BEST friends ive ever had and mean A LOT to me, so she can let me go??They're like my sisters, MOD what do i do???

Hey girlie--explain to her that it will be the last time you ever get to see them because they are moving and they mean a lot to you.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by ladybugluv on 6/3/2011 10:43:08 PM

Ummm, thats horrible. Honestly, my mom would NEVER do that! It's just plain nosy

by haleyhay3 on 6/1/2011 7:58:39 PM

My mom has gone through my facebook page and has gone through my emails, but when I asked her why she did this, she got upset and said, "Because it is my buisnesss to know!" and then yelled at me for being secretive. I sent one email saying who i like and she says she cant trust me anymore because I like someone...
I don't know what to do!!! Help!!!

by pandahugs1 on 5/26/2011 8:30:05 PM

Hey Greenybean47!
You should get glasses. I promise everyone will get used to them within at least a few weeks. Get frames that fit your face well. Look up what glasses go with your face shape. My friend had the same problem, and it makes her look smarter too. You also have the option of contacts, if you have the money and your parents will let you.
Hope that helped!
xoxo,
squigglegiggle13

by squigglegiggle13 on 5/26/2011 6:51:28 PM

Mod*
My mom told me yesterday that she wants to get a new dog, specifically to fit my sisters needs and make her happier, because the dog we already have is small and fragile and can't play with her or anything. So we are going to the animal shelter soon (me and my mom). I know my sister wants a dog, but my dad doesn't. Any ways we can convince him if we find the perfect dog?
Thanks xoxo!

Alyssa B.

by squigglegiggle13 on 5/26/2011 6:48:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
AHHHH! Help I really think I need glasses for far sight because I can see better in my brothers, and I cant see the board in class! I really don't want glasses because I DON'T LOOK good in them! Help! I know that it's best if I get them, but it would be so embarrassing! Especially, in front of my crush! Frown HELP! Frown Lauren C.

by Greenybean27 on 5/23/2011 5:49:02 PM

i keep trying to comment but it won't show up. y?

by 4202_luver on 5/20/2011 8:14:10 PM

Mod Mod Mod
Im in love with this guy but I can't talk to him because he's the most popular guy at our school. I don't know what to do. I don't think I'm ready to talk to him but I want to let him know I'm an option.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by 4202_luver on 5/20/2011 8:11:39 PM

Mod Mod Mod My parents wont let me be the way I really am. They always want me to wear dresses and skirts, have my hair proper, and they wont let me do things I want, even if it's just wanting to go to the mall with my friends. That's not who I am- I like skinnies and shorts, tanktops and music T's- I don't care about how my hair looks. It's fine already, curly and down. And I am interested in punk music, but they wont accept that. Mom thinks I'm turning into a criminal for even going shopping at Hot Topic! How can I express to my mom that I am who I am, and I don't want her controlling it?

Wow, I'm sorry that it seems your mom isn't accepting you for who you are.  I think you should try to talk to her about it, sometime one-on-one.  This article has tips for that whole process:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/04/25/How-to-talk-to-parents-about-tough-stuff.aspx.  Let her know that your fashion choices are more about expressing yourself - not about being a criminal!  Try to be calm as you express your opinion.  You should be free to dress how you choose, but maybe you guys could work out a compromise - like, you'll wear dresses to church and family events, but at school and on the weekends it's up to you.  If that doesn't help, consider chatting with a counselor at school you trust - they may be able to give you some tips for approaching the sitch.  xoxo

Marie H.

by TheSilentBallet on 5/16/2011 6:41:45 PM

Mod
My Mom Smokes. She quit about 5 years ago but started again about 2 years later because her work started again. I hate thinking about the risk of what can happen, to her later. So sometimes i tell what can happen, and other people do too. But when i tell her she says ohh Shut up. It makes me sad, and i want her to quit again since its a bad habit.. Also she says she'll quit over the summer, but she said that last year too. What should i do, to make me less upset, or help convince her to stop.?

Hey girlie! There's only so much you can do to get her to quit, and it sounds like you've done all you can. I would just suggest that you keep bugging her about it, explaining how scared it makes you and that you're worried about her long-term health. Good luck!

Katie B.

by abbygirl12 on 5/16/2011 4:51:49 PM

thanks mod Smile

by smileysevvie on 5/15/2011 6:01:07 PM

Do you need advice on ANYTHING? I promise I'll try to give my best and honest answer even if I haven't been through it! I'm on here at least once a day so I'll respond ASAP. Nothing is too personal(:

by ilovepiano15 on 5/15/2011 4:26:59 PM

MOD MOD My mom gives me a lot of freedom when it comes to being able to do things some of my friends cant and she doesnt monitor everything I do. She is a great mom but she is talking to one of my friends mom who is super strict to the point where my friend feels it isnt normal. She cant have a computer or tv in her room like I can and she cant txt like the rest of us and isnt allowed to have a bf or even watch certain programs and movies. I am concerned my mom talking to her mom might make things more strict for me, is there anything I can say or should I just wait and see what happens? Im not perfect so I am not going to say I have done everything right and I do what most of my friends do, most of it good but some of it not, so am I just being paranoid? Any suggestions?

Hey chica, I can see why that would make you nervous, but I think it'll be okay.  Since your mom sounds really great, why not just chat with her about it?  Do it sometime when it's just the two of you, and she's not distracted or busy.  Try not to get defensive.  Just let her know what you told me - that you really appreciate how she is trusting of you, but you've been worried that things will change now that she's talking to your friend's mom.  Hopefully clearing the air will take away your worries, and bring you and your mom to a shared understanding.  xoxo

Marie H.

by luckykel on 5/15/2011 3:47:00 PM

MOD!!!!! there's this guy that i'm friends with who seemed like a really nice guy and for a long time i thought he liked me (i'm pretty sure he still does) and i kiiiinda liked him, but now he's turning into kind of a butt. we made plans to hang out twice over the last couple months but both times he blew me off without telling me until i asked as soon as i was already out the door and i'm still trying to decide if his excuses are valid. he talks alot and it's mostly about himself, and it seems like he never listens to what i have to say. he doesn't seem to care about anything. he gets like D's in every class and doesn't care. i told him in the days leading up to our school art show that i worked my butt off on my artwork and i was so proud of it, and when he had the chance to see it he chose to play call of duty instead. then when i texted him that i got first place, he didn't respond. he's just being kind of a butt and i'm getting tired of him. idk what to do...

Hey chica, Of course it's up to you, but from what you're saying it sounds like this guy isn't treating you the way you want to be treated.  Save your energy (and emotions) for art... and looking for a new guy who cares about you and is there for you when he says he will be.  xoxo

Marie H.

by smileysevvie on 5/15/2011 1:27:00 PM

How do you know when a mod responds to your question?

hey! you'll see it posted Smile
Helen S.

by xxcheer92 on 5/15/2011 12:29:49 AM

well if i were you i would step up to the plate and ask your mom politely and say"mom this is my dairy where i can express my feelings" and hopefully she would understand how you feel

by love me44 on 5/14/2011 3:39:57 PM

Omg I would kill my mom

by danceintherain on 5/12/2011 9:51:13 PM

I used to keep a diary, but then I found out my mom was reading it. Needless to say, I was more than a little mad. I don't keep one anymore because of that.

by thecupcakequeen on 5/11/2011 10:19:18 PM

i dont have a diary. i have a phone. my diary is textingmy friends about my day like stuff that ou would put in a diary. and that way my parents cant read my "diary" ;)

by krazykotabug on 5/11/2011 10:08:40 PM

I keep one and I hope my mom hasnt read it, I dont really hide it but I dont keep it in the open. What I would hate worse is if she read and looked through my phone or my online stuff, that would upset me more. I know people who have had their texts read and their online accounts looked at by their parents and I think that is wrong.

by luckykel on 5/11/2011 10:06:26 PM

oh i know sometimes i feel my mom does that do. My mom also goes through ALL of my text messages. it is so annoying . i mean i have given her no reason to not trust me. she is always trying to get into what i am doing and doesn't stop going through my room and all my stuff. i absolutely. i am sure there is not a single place in my room she has not checked.

by star53 on 5/11/2011 10:04:03 PM

I don't have one. Haha...I thin they are weird! Sorry about the whole situation!

by topchef88 on 5/11/2011 9:44:32 PM

i never keep a diary. that stuff always seems to happen....... Frown

by quirkgirl on 5/11/2011 9:30:29 PM

I hide mine inbetween mattresses for along time i hid mine outside Laughing im sneeky

by KatzOutaZeBAg on 5/11/2011 9:14:15 PM

i don't have a diary. i tell my mom a lot of things about my life but i also have secrets.

by greekprincess98 on 5/11/2011 9:12:44 PM

I know how u feel cuz my dad & sister r always trying 2 read my diary but lukily i have a secret hiding place 2 hide my diary. =(

by gurrumina on 5/11/2011 8:19:41 PM

i dont have a diary. too girly. i tell people wayyyy too much about my life...

by oceanlover69 on 5/11/2011 7:26:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Two of my friends and I are doing a talent show at my school. We are going to be singing "Mine" by Taylor Swift and we have no clue what we should wear....any ideas???
Thanks Smile

Hey girlie. Try to find somewhat matching outfits. Watch Swift's video's and come up with ideas based off her clothes.
Marly Z.

by sweetheart118 on 5/11/2011 5:54:22 PM

i tried having a diary once...i got bored and started doodling in it... Smile Laughing Smile

by ellybelle98 on 5/11/2011 5:44:41 PM

wow that is really bad! i have a few hiding places, in between your mattress, in your school backpack, hanging with your winter coat. in a shoe box. thats really all i have.

by j4zm09 on 5/11/2011 5:40:45 PM

I would hate anyone to read my diary.

by i_luv_devin on 5/11/2011 5:40:42 PM

i hate when my mom goes through my stuff. sometimes a girl needs her privacy. dont ya think??? Smile

by I<3gurrls! on 5/11/2011 5:35:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD So my dad works at a health food store (actually he's always worked at a health food store as long as I can remember) and so my parents are pretty strict about what I eat and what kind of makeup and beauty products I use. I'm rebelling a little bit when it comes to those things though. My mom and dad are probably right most products do have bad products in them but I really just wanna try them! My parents won't buy them for me and I'm broke right now I have like $7 which is not enough. I wanted this sunscreen lotion buy Hawaiian Tropic that smells so good, it's smells like the best coconut scent ever! But the answer was no. I don't know what to do! I'm going to Hawaii for a month this summer and so I was planning to save the one my mom got me and buy the Hawaiian Tropic one for the pool.

Hey girl. I wouldn't suggest going against your parents rules. If they advise you not to buy certain sunscreens or makeups, then your parents probably have full insight on why these products aren't as good for you as other brands. Plus, if you buy the products your parents dissaprove of, they might get mad and then you won't be able to have a great time in Hawaii! So although it may be a pain at times, listen to their advise and follow their rules. They only have what is best for you in mind!

kara g.

by kikidee12 on 5/11/2011 12:39:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!! my mom needs to take me to get a clear strapped bralette for dance and last recital when she was helping me pack my stuff she said oh and your bralettes are here which was kind of embarassing because it was infront of my dad! its not that big of a deal but how do i kindly ask her to keep these things more private like maybe come in my room with just me where she can say where everything is without me getting emmabrassed?! and how do i get the courage i dont want it to be awkward me and my mom are really close! p.s. i barley had the courage to write this and send it!!!!!! eek (sorry for the long letter)

Hey girl. I would suggest pulling your mom aside one day and just letting her know that all of the changes you're going through can be a little embarassing for you and that you want to keep that stuff just between you and her. Speaking to your mom calmly and nicely will let her know that you want "girl talk" to just stay between you two and that it's something you want to remain private. Good luck in your dance recital!

kara g.

by liltwilight2 on 5/11/2011 11:18:01 AM

wow I would hate it if my mom did that!!!! Oh and what does MOD mean???

Hey chica. MOD just means that you are writing to the GL member moderating the website at that time. Feel free to write to us with any questions Smile

kara g.

by Roxstar101 on 5/11/2011 8:27:52 AM

I hide my diary. I'm not worried about my mom looking through mine, I'm worried about my sister.

by nerdisthewurd26 on 5/11/2011 7:39:38 AM