2 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

3 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

4 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

June / July 2011

Wanna know what's hot this summer? Read on!

by tabbycat627 on 7/6/2011 1:17:37 PM

i have gotten my june july issue yet why?

Hey girl,

GL gets delivered to all different parts of the country, so some parts may take a little longer than others. Also, make sure that you still have your subscription and that it hasn't expired yet. x0x0
Casey L.

by cet on 7/6/2011 12:50:14 PM

Hey!! Can yall tell me when the next issue (Like August/September) is coming out?? It usually comes out like a month earlier right?? Thanks!!

You got it! Since the next issue is Aug/Sept, it should be available on newsstands (and you should get it in the mail) by the middle/end of July.
Lauren C.

by TrippleThreat on 7/4/2011 4:25:16 PM

Hey, GL girls! Do you love taking fun, random surveys? Then you should totally join my club, Sweet Surveys. The more members, the better!

by oceanlover69 on 7/3/2011 10:25:27 PM

I really liked the issue of GL. But one part I didn't like. The cutting part. I used to cut and I stopped but now I'm afraid to get even a paper cut because it talked about how one cut can kill you. I would suggest next time not saying it like that. Now I have a huge phobia of getting cut and I don't think I'm the only one. now.

by TheMentalistgurl on 6/30/2011 1:14:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! I still havent got my June/July issue yet. I recently moved, and I tried to change my subscription address. But when I typed my subscription #, it said it was incorrect or invalid or whatever. My mom called GL, and they said it did go thru ok and my issue would come sometime this week. It hasnt shown up! please help

hey! try goin here Smile
Helen S.

by peace&luv09 on 6/24/2011 5:37:17 PM

Even though one of your books, "GL ULTIMATE Guide to Surviving Middle School, features how to handle middle school, can you use this exact book for high school? I'm entering as a freshmen so yeah............but still. Can I?

Hey girlie, I think it's definitely worth trying. There are probably a lot of parts that are similar in both middle and high school.

Lauren T.

by islandgirl23 on 6/23/2011 7:17:04 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!! I have no yet recived my Jun/Jul issue of GL. I renewed my magazine subscription online and have recived my Apr/May issue. But, when i went to report the missing issue it said that my subscription has expired and that I need to renew. I already paid so where did my money go? We were billed and everything! I don't want my money to be taken. What's wrong?

Hey girly,
You might want to call into our offices and we'll see what we can do.

Catie C.

by prettylittlebows on 6/22/2011 12:53:48 PM

I renewed my subscription in the middle of April. I still haven't gotten my issue yet. I was wondering when I should be expecting to get my issue. Please reply. Smile

Hey girl,

You should have received the June/July issue of GL by the end of May. Since you haven't, please report your missing issue right here!
Lauren C.

by diamond78 on 6/20/2011 11:41:35 PM

MODD! i went to the the questions about subscription and clicked where it said if you missed an issue but it only had the feb/march issue that you could click and say you missed but i stilll haven't gotten the june/july issue and my subsctiption doesn't expire for awhile because i checked that to. Thankss soo much!

Hey girl. Here is the subscription page: Feel free to contact customer services if you are still having trouble:

mary h.

by KyraElise on 6/20/2011 2:13:52 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!