1 HOURS AGO Win this prettifying palette! We’re loving #BYBB makeup—& it’s all free of harsh chemicals:

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 tote their computers in a Galway Voyager laptop bag from @EsperosBags:

June / July 2011

Wanna know what's hot this summer? Read on!

How do you ask your crush's phone number? Without it being awkward ?? Thanks. . . x3

Got any homework or hobbies you have in common? If so, use these as an excuse to communicate

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by islandgirl23 on 6/17/2011 10:01:35 PM

did GL send out the summer magazine already because i didn't get it yet

Hey girl!

Just hang on for a little while longer, and if you still haven't gotten it then go here: x0x0
casey l.

by aylarocks20 on 6/16/2011 3:52:42 PM

i luv gl

by missmoo22 on 6/16/2011 9:57:37 AM

Hey MOD! Smile near the end of April I subscribed to GirlsLife. I was wondering why I haven't recieved my magizine yet? Please answer, thank you!!!

It takes awhile to receive your first issue.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by MiniSpell on 6/14/2011 6:20:50 PM

I accidently pushed the "report" button on someone and I didnt mean to...what they said wasnt bad or anything, so you'll girls will just ignore it right?!?!

Absolutely! We review everything before taking any action, so no worries Smile
Lauren C.

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 6/13/2011 11:14:58 PM

MODMODMOD I used to be best friends with this one girl, but we started growing apart and eventually she ended up ditching me for the popular crowd. I then met my current bestie, who was also formerly friends with her. We became inseparable, and haven't gotten in a fight! But recently, the girl who ditched both of us has been trying to be friends with my bestie again. I'll be talking to her, and then she'll come up and interrupt me. When I try to hang out with the two of them, she'll ignore me or just whisk my friend away. Today, my friend asked me if I have something against this girl. It turns out that she went shopping with her and the girl was in tears because she thought that I had something against her! I really don't know what to tell my friend, because I personally think that this girl is trying to separate us! What should I do?

Hey girl,

Just be straight with your new bestie. Tell her what she did to you and why you don't really trust her, then make sure you tell your BFF that you wanna make sure you don't lose her to this other girl. Being honest is the best thing to do here! That way, she'll be aware of the situation before she gets involved with the other girl. She'll probably still give it a shot (why not? maybe the other girl's friend situation didn't work out and she wants to make things good again), but at least she'll know that you really value your friendship with her and you're a lil uneasy about the whole thing <3
Lauren C.

by puppylover1152 on 6/13/2011 3:57:52 PM

Swimluver22- It probably expired.

by emma23416 on 6/10/2011 12:06:15 PM

purpleprincess88 - u have to type in "mod mod mod" before hand

by oceanlover69 on 6/9/2011 3:22:10 PM

i just read this issue very interesting and alot of very cool bathing suits and clothes i like theese magizeens they are very interesting to me

by juliasydney on 6/9/2011 10:42:01 AM

My subsciption hasn't expired but i haven't gotton my june/july issue yet what do i do please reply asap i've posted stuff like this about 10 times now and no ones replying

by purpleprincess88 on 6/8/2011 7:45:49 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!