AN HOUR AGO Enter Miss Kitty Couture's Style Selfie contest to win an iPad mini and fab fashions!: http://t.co/VLEA1qtyxe

1 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

2 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you and your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/6Z22JoMgWH

COMMENTS

June / July 2011

Wanna know what's hot this summer? Read on!

I never received my April/May issue of Girlslife. I also haven't gotten my June/July issue yet.

Hey girlie--has your subscription expired?

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by Katielyn19 on 6/7/2011 8:02:40 PM

I didn't get my issue....what should I do?

by swimluver22 on 6/7/2011 7:15:41 PM

I didn't get my issue...

by samstar on 6/5/2011 7:09:27 PM

Hey chica, you defintely do not have a disease. It is probably just discharge. Just be sure to keep your body and underwear clean. Smile

LYnae P.

by islandgirl23 on 6/4/2011 6:22:05 PM

I logged into GL then I clicked the log out button and it doesn't do anything. Other words, its not letting me log out! What do I do?

Hey girl,

Just refresh the page and it should log you out.

danielle D.

by girliegirl11 on 6/3/2011 10:54:43 AM

I'm getting my hair trimmed soon and I wanna get something different, so I want bangs! Smile My hair comes down to about my shoulder blades and I wanna keep the length. This is gonna sound wierd but Kyle Burns from Forever The Sickest Kids, I want his bangs! (If you haven't seen him, you can search google images) Could I get those bangs but keep my long hair? And would it be wierd to ask for a guys bangs??? Thanks MOD!!!!

Hey girl,

What I would do is when you go in to get your hair cut next, I would show your hairstylist a picture of his bangs. They are a variation of side swept bangs and I am sure he/she will be able to give you a similar style of bangs that looks great with your hair length.

danielle D.

danielle D.

by selgomez1997 on 6/2/2011 10:00:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD OK, so on the giveaway calendar it says that the grand prize is tickets to an Alice in Wonderland musical, but when I went to go enter the contest it said it was for Sister Act the Musical, so which is it?

Hey girly,
Unfortunately, Alice and Wonderland closed earlier than planned so we're giving away tickets to Sister Act 2 instead. Don't worry, we're still giving away an awesome trip!

Catie C.

by pinkmoose3 on 6/1/2011 2:51:20 PM

MOD
Okay. I feel like my butt is HUMUNGOUS, and I'm really nervous to get in a swimsuit! I have no idea what kind of swimsuit to wear. Any advice?

Make sure the swim suit fits and covers your butt like you want it to and im sure youll look great!! Boys love big butts. Trust me. Youll look fabulous. But as long as the bottoms are the right size youll be fine. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by luhnaynay9 on 5/29/2011 2:35:23 PM

Where are GL mags sold in Boston, Massachusetts????!!!

Hey hey,

Try Barnes and Noble, Target, or Wal Mart!
Lauren C.

by muenessa678 on 5/29/2011 12:27:37 AM

they should have kate middleton on the cover

by pinklol56 on 5/28/2011 3:59:55 PM