9 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

12 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

13 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

June / July 2011

Wanna know what's hot this summer? Read on!

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to high school next year and I want to change my look. Something that says "poetic Princess" I want it to say I am a deep and serious girl, but I also want it to say I cute and fun. Do you have any ideas about what to add to my wardrobe to give me that look? Or any stores that have the kind of outfit pieces I'm looking for? PLEASE ANSWER I HAVE ALREADY POSTED THIS 5 TIMES WITH NO ANSWER I NEED HELP!

Hey girly,

A girl's look is something that has everything to do with the girl. If I were you, check out your local mall and go window shopping. Since you know what sort of look that you are going for, you will be able to quickly get an idea of what pieces you want and what stores have them.
Good Luck!

Catie C.

by pugglegirl1008 on 5/25/2011 4:28:55 PM

I like the mag. Gave me some good ideas!

by Beachsidegirl on 5/24/2011 4:26:19 PM

MOD MOD
Where can I get the pink one piece bathing suit in the picture above?

Not entirely sure. It might be in the magazine though. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by taylorfreak37 on 5/22/2011 3:30:38 PM

Can u give out your first name on here? What about the state you live in? Just wondering

Hey girlie -- as long as you don't include your last name or city, you're fine.

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by girliegirl11 on 5/20/2011 10:13:03 PM

MOD MOD
When will I get my issue?
Thanks!!

Hey girlie, check out this page to find out who to contact about subscription questions: http://www.girlslife.com/page/contact.aspx
Rhea R.

by taylorfreak37 on 5/20/2011 3:44:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
i have a problem with my sister. She's so MEAN! to me. i try to tell her that it hurts my feelings and she says good. and she's always insulting me. she's calls me fat even though i already feel insecure of my body. then one day i was practicing my solo for choir and all she said is you sing bad just shut up man seriously your annoying and my parents don't no what she's saying because their mexican so she just keeps bombing me with insults and doesn't care. please help me what should i do??

Hey girl, I think the strongest response is silence. Ignore her. Show her that her insults mean nothing to you and that you're above them. When she sees her words don't have any impact, she'll eventually stop.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by krissyluv123 on 5/19/2011 10:33:00 PM

About your late issue, I'm assuming that it will probably come next month. It is only the third week of May.

by abox98 on 5/19/2011 5:28:23 PM

my grandma order it for me cause i knew nothing about it and i really like these. it is like the only one i get in too

by gwenivier on 5/19/2011 12:57:17 PM

I hope I get it soon! Smile

by selgomez1997 on 5/18/2011 8:58:20 PM

Hey I love this issue and I'm so glad you didn't put another Disney star on the cover. I have nothing against Disney stars but unless they're new like the April/May issue, I don't like them as much. Could you put me in the magazine? oh and could you put Bella Thorne or Zendaya on the cover. I love them!!! Or Debby Ryan I totally adore her!!!!!

by libby22 on 5/17/2011 9:53:20 PM