2 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

4 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

5 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

COMMENTS

June / July 2011

Wanna know what's hot this summer? Read on!

I got this like a week ago lol its awesome!

by girlslifeluver on 5/17/2011 8:37:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I never received the last issue of GL... I tried to report it on the site, but it wasnt listed as an option ( for where you tell them which issue you didn't get)

Hey girlie,

It could just be that you tried to report it while we were still shipping issues out, so the option wasn't available yet! Keep checking back every couple of days to see if the form is updated. If not, just write us via snail mail and describe your problem:

Girls' Life (GL)

Subscription Office

4529 Harford Road

Baltimore, MD 21214
Lauren C.

by psw97 on 5/17/2011 12:19:21 AM

The interview video with Crystal is funny. I would be laughing so hard if I vomited all over a girl! Haha!

by topchef88 on 5/16/2011 9:31:38 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(

by melaniegrace<3 on 5/16/2011 8:49:50 PM

i got my issue todayy!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing excited to read it!

by falloutgirl12 on 5/16/2011 8:42:56 PM

mod- when can u buy this in the stores in oregon? thx

Hey chica!  You could check Target, or a bookstore like Barnes &  Noble. Smile

Marie H.

by janerbuy on 5/16/2011 8:25:48 PM

i got mine last thursday Smile in the mail

by oceanlover69 on 5/16/2011 7:46:18 PM

I want to read the How To Become A Guy Magnet article- I can't seem to find a guy these days Frown

by popstar234 on 5/16/2011 7:26:23 PM

I got mine last week!

by bookeater20 on 5/16/2011 7:21:28 PM

Oo0o That move 'The art of getting by' looks REALLY good!

by uni301 on 5/16/2011 6:50:16 PM