AN HOUR AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

4 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

5 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

June / July 2011

Wanna know what's hot this summer? Read on!

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/16/2011 5:09:18 PM

Lol I already got it!

by doubleread56 on 5/16/2011 4:36:10 PM

Hey I was kinda dissappionted that Crystal Reed was on the cover. I understand why you put her on the cover, but I think the cover girl this issue should have been Emma Watson, and that there should have been an article all about her journey these past 10+ years as she has had to assume the identity of Hermione Granger and how it has shaped her life. This issue covers the month her new movie comes out, so I thought it would have been a nice tribute to her for putting up with it all in the month her life actually begins and she could abandon Hermione and truly become Emma. Just a thought.

by Emerald_Sparkles on 5/16/2011 4:22:50 PM

LOL I got mine like five days ago! GOOD JOB ON THE SHIPPING THIS ISSUE, GL!

by Emerald_Sparkles on 5/16/2011 4:15:08 PM

I just finsihed reading Dead Is Not An Option by Marlene Perez (mentioned on the book giveaway calendar) and it's SOOOO good!

by izzyrox7198 on 5/16/2011 3:48:20 PM

i also got it!! its awesome! Smile

by rach<3kampkohut on 5/16/2011 3:37:35 PM

i just got this issue a few days ago- its great! Smile

by geminigirl10 on 5/16/2011 3:16:17 PM