6 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

9 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

10 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Luscious lime sandwich cookies with blueberry filling

Looking for a gorgeous treat for a warm-weather party? Look no further than these Indian-inspired sandwich cookies, created by Tanvi at sinfullyspicy.com.

I made these, and they're not very good. They're very bland if you ask me. You couldn't taste the lime AT ALL, and i followed everything the directions said, and omgggg i almost broke my teeth! They were SOOOOO hard! It's really hard to bite into them. I'm really disappointed because I spent a LONGGG time on these. If i could do it again, I'd add 4 tablespoons of fresh lime juice into the cookies, and then would've baked them for 8 minutes instead of 12. So yeahhh that's my opinion. Lemme know if anyone gets the same results!

by masonf2265 on 6/28/2011 7:31:07 PM

I just went blueberry picking and will make definitely these!

by edward199 on 6/13/2011 7:15:01 PM

I don't like this recipe! For some reason when I made I was only able to make 16 thin cookies instead of 30!

by smartsara on 5/20/2011 11:39:40 PM

ooh yum i want to sell these yyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmy!!!!!!!!!!

by bootlover on 5/15/2011 9:55:07 AM

These look DELICIOUS!

by topchef88 on 5/11/2011 9:49:55 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/10/2011 11:12:43 PM

That thing looks freakin' delicious. I'm gonna start learning how to bake this summer.

by NJessicaN on 5/10/2011 7:09:20 PM

Yummy!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 5/10/2011 3:58:11 PM

This sounds delicious! Might try this and give it to my fave teacher! Smile

by khaotickaitlin on 5/10/2011 11:39:21 AM