10 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

10 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

13 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Blossom with a flower bangle corsage

A quick craft to keep you bedecked in blooms all spring long!

meowheartlolz,
if you are looking for your club, go to join a club and then go to the category your club is in, and then look at long list and find your club. Click on it, and it will bring you right to your club!
Check out my club under acting,dancing and singing!
It's called I luv AGT!

by emagrino on 7/19/2011 11:22:20 AM

MOD~MOD~ MOD~~~
I took a mods advice in finding where "my clubs" are located. she told me to click on he "my clubs" button. But when i do, it says, sorry, but this profile is not available to the public. But its MY profile. I cant find my club, so i cant post in it. Frown plz help! Thx~~~

by meowheartlolz on 6/2/2011 11:19:24 AM

That thing doesn't work!!!!!

by gymnastics111 on 6/1/2011 8:51:23 PM

what do you mean by f quizzes?

by gymnastics111 on 6/1/2011 8:31:12 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Hebe on 5/27/2011 3:38:55 PM

Cute, but I could never make it. I am too dysfunctional.

by topchef88 on 5/11/2011 9:43:36 PM

These are cute! I made a bracelet like this one, but it had a lot more flowers. I found it on Girls' Life. It turned out really nice. A lot better than I had expected.

by browneyedpretty on 5/11/2011 9:42:57 PM

ugky

by janerbuy on 5/11/2011 6:41:25 PM

MOD!
i dont go to school,(im homeschooled) and really in my heart i hate it! i have been homeschooled my whole life! my mother was talking to me about, how i only have a few years left to really think about what i want to do with my life. i hate homeschool so much, im trying to skip a grade just to leave my home, and really just get out! i have talked to my rents over a 100 times but nothing is working. they even said one time im not smart enough to be in real school!! i dont think so if im really close to skipping a grade. i dont want to go though life, never being at a prom, never getting to wear a varsity jacket, or never being able to walk across a stage in a cap and gown. i feel like i need to make a change for myself, cuz my parents have controlled my whole life! im really scared! cuz everytime i ask, it turns out to be a huge fight. how can i make this choice for MYSELF?

Hey girlie. Thats's a tough one. It is a problem that you're going to have to work out with your parents. Keep talking with them. I wish I could be of more help!
Marly Z.

by j4zm09 on 5/11/2011 6:07:57 PM

This is adorable!! I love it.

by photographynut2008 on 5/11/2011 6:06:50 PM