1 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

2 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

3 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

COMMENTS

Join my teen wolf lovers unite club check it out on my profile Smile we talk about anything but especially tern wolf

by iluvlogan on 4/22/2012 9:48:29 PM

I ABSOLUTLY L-O-V-E TYLER POSEY! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! I LOVE TEEN WOLF TO! ITS MY FAVORITE SHOW! THANKS FOR MAKING THE SHOW WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN THE MOVIES IN THE 80s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by girlyschoolchik on 8/1/2011 5:27:41 PM

His first kiss was Miley Cyrus? Poor guy...

by Freakout911 on 5/21/2011 2:03:48 PM

what the heck did she answer the first question with???

by sidneycrosby87 on 5/21/2011 8:05:41 AM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by melaniegrace<3 on 5/20/2011 6:46:39 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/20/2011 5:30:16 PM