9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is it "like" or loveeeeeee? http://t.co/6WzGkGzUpQ pic.twitter.com/bLgXbYfpnX

10 HOURS AGO Hey, night owls—want to get a better night's sleep? Try these tricks: http://t.co/WfEA25gW1H pic.twitter.com/nesj6qiYJf

10 HOURS AGO@SkylarStecker: @girlslifemag ☺️thank you!!!!😘” Of course, boo! 😍

COMMENTS

Join my teen wolf lovers unite club check it out on my profile Smile we talk about anything but especially tern wolf

by iluvlogan on 4/22/2012 9:48:29 PM

I ABSOLUTLY L-O-V-E TYLER POSEY! HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! I LOVE TEEN WOLF TO! ITS MY FAVORITE SHOW! THANKS FOR MAKING THE SHOW WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN THE MOVIES IN THE 80s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by girlyschoolchik on 8/1/2011 5:27:41 PM

His first kiss was Miley Cyrus? Poor guy...

by Freakout911 on 5/21/2011 2:03:48 PM

what the heck did she answer the first question with???

by sidneycrosby87 on 5/21/2011 8:05:41 AM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by melaniegrace<3 on 5/20/2011 6:46:39 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/20/2011 5:30:16 PM

cant wait to see that movie! <3, Shelby
Clubs: American Idol, Dear Shelby, Writers Smile, and Advice Queen Page: Ask me

by sstods on 5/20/2011 4:17:38 PM

Your mom just told you it’s your turn to pick the summer vacation spot, where will you choose?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.