9 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

12 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

13 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

13 things that freak us out

We are women, hear us roar! Except, well, when we’re running for cover or hiding under the blankets.

Spiders and snakes are soo creepy. being alone, clowns, and hitch hikers are also scary. im so scared of hitch hikers!!

by courts22 on 10/10/2011 8:59:32 PM

other people's blood and needles EW

by FunkyMonkey98 on 5/21/2011 1:21:20 PM

HEARING A BUMP IN THE NIGHT...
nope it never gets LESS creepy..!

by LoveHappens on 5/20/2011 7:14:35 PM

LADYBUGS!!! Ewwwww they like poop on you and where ever you look their just there! IT'S CREEPY...PS my best friends lil bro and sis always find some and keep till they see and... well theres alot of screaming.
Their GROSS! Lili T.

by Tea_H on 5/19/2011 10:08:36 AM

tall Guys and ppl that drive REALLY slow by your house :shivers:

by lilypod14 on 5/16/2011 9:21:07 AM

I hate: antique dolls, horror movies, when people crack their knuckles, when my hands are dry....
<333 Mackenzie

by actress456 on 5/15/2011 7:11:11 PM

i hate being in tight spaces. i get freaked out a scream and run and shake all around. it might sound weird but its true.

by greekprincess98 on 5/15/2011 6:19:04 PM

I get claustrophobic occasionally... *shiver* But it's weird 'cause I'm only clustrophobic in tight spaces that are warm....
~baconlvr711~

by baconlvr711 on 5/15/2011 5:24:05 PM

Well, I do not like bugs. None. At all. Maybe fireflies and thats it!! Also I just hate when my clothes are too loose or tight!! I have to have them just right!!

by Ekgurl on 5/15/2011 3:01:31 PM

the sound of sandpaper. i don't know why Laughing

by popstar234 on 5/15/2011 1:59:33 PM