4 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

7 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

8 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Training bras 101

From getting measured to picking the perfect fit, we’re answering all of your bra-buying questions…

Wanna hear something funny? I had this dress that scooped down really low in the back so I couldn't wear a regular bra. The fabric was thick enough though that i could just go braless. It felt soooooo awkward. my friend noticed and was like "What's going on?" I said I feel really weird becuz I don't have a bra on I felt kinda..... exposed lol Tong
-Kailee

by loveTC247 on 9/19/2011 5:03:35 PM

I have left my mom a zillion hints that I want to start wearing a cup bra, but she still hasn't responded. HELP?

Try talking to her face-to-face Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by georgetownroad on 9/17/2011 12:56:37 PM

I do I have some bras but their not padded and all the other girls at school wear padded bras how can I ask my mum ??

P.S I just started high school. So I'm only 11

by Crazyme3 on 9/6/2011 5:15:50 PM

I have a feeling my mom wants me to have a bra, but she can't admit it! When we go to like shopping malls, and there are bras on the shelf, she looks at them....i think she doesn't know i know i might need one...what should i do?? Frown

Hey girlie!

Next time you're at the mall, pull your mom aside and ask her if she could help you pick out a bra, since you think you might need them.  I'm sure she'll help you out!
Jordan S.

by mokeymini on 9/2/2011 9:42:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! I'm going to a birthday party at my friend's house in a couple days, and it's a sleepover so I'll probably be changing in front of my friends. Problem is, I just got my first bra, and it has cups. It's so awkward because none of my friends wear bras yet and I feel like the odd one out. What should I do?

Hey girl! Who says you have to change in front of your friends? You can always change in the bathroom if you feel uncomfortable. Everyone develops at their own pace, and your friends will probably be wearing their first bra soon too! If your friends make any comments that make you feel uncomfortable, be straightforward and tell them their jokes hurt. It could be likely that they are also sensitive about how their figures look too. Walk into that slumber party with confidence - you're going to have a great time!

Devin A. Devin A.

by MusikRox1999 on 8/29/2011 12:57:29 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!
what is the smallest size for bras? i'm going into 8th grade and pretty much most of the girls in my grade wear bras. i dont but i do wear undershirts w/ cami bras. i think i might fit into one but i'm not sure. helpp!

Alyssa B.

by dhlaxgurl on 8/23/2011 8:23:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I have really small boobs (like aa) and i like the support of the training bras i wear. The only problem is that the bumps on the straps (where you adjust them) pokes out through my shirt. Is there any way to make this less noticable?? Thanks.

Hey babe! Every bra has these, and you're probably the only one who notices, but they're totally normal. You can cover it up a little by wearing a cami or a tank under your shirt, but it's really not that big of a deal. xoxo
Jess W.

by Ninjaunicorndrama on 6/27/2011 10:50:26 AM

Hahaha- if wearing a bra to bed stunts your growth for months- I won't "grow" for like, four years!

by RaceTiger7 on 6/23/2011 10:13:31 PM

I want to know when to start wearing a bra what signs do I look for

by Sep08 on 6/21/2011 11:26:47 PM

When should you start wearing a bra

by Sep08 on 6/21/2011 11:24:55 PM