AN HOUR AGO Online. shopping. all. day! đź’„ Get 20% off your *entire*#bybbeautifull order @

1 HOURS AGO Confidence is hard. This can help:

Training bras 101

From getting measured to picking the perfect fit, we’re answering all of your bra-buying questions…

i will be going to 7th grade and my boobs are small and i wear bras (padded) to make them look bigger should i stop that and be myself and not care what others really think?????

by morganwins12 on 6/17/2011 7:43:24 PM

im going to be entring 7th grade and my bust are small and i wear "padded bras" to make them look bigger should i stop that???? or just be myself and dont worry about what others really think

by morganwins12 on 6/17/2011 7:41:19 PM

how do you get the perfect bikini body? because im going to lake tahoe with my crush and i wanna look good and have a flat belly

Hey girlie,

Read these articles! Definitely the best ways to get moving and achieve a beach bod Smile

Lauren C.

by waffles4eva! on 6/13/2011 8:18:32 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to get a bathing suit with cups in it but my mom doesn't think I need it. It bugs me though and makes me self conscious. Please help!!!!!!!!!!

hey girlie,

tell your mom how you feel--how you don't want to feel self conscious or uncomfortable when wearing your swimsuit (since it's already hard anyway)!  You want to feel confident! Let her know you don't want cups that look really just a little bit!
Ruth S.

by spwee on 6/11/2011 4:25:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I need to go up acup size but I don't know how to tell my mom. Also I use to have really heavy discharge and know it's really light. Is this normal? THanks.

hey! just come right out and ask her, the anticipation is the worst part. everyone's different so you should talk to your parent or doctor with any concerns Smile
Helen S.

by toostie82 on 6/10/2011 11:16:27 PM

this helped me

by SadieT on 6/6/2011 6:29:33 PM

Should you wash a bra every time you wear it or s it ok to wear it more than once??

Hey girlie! If you're wearing a sports bra to exercise, I would suggest washing it every time you wear it. Other bras you can wear a couple times before you wash them. Hope this helps!

Katie B.

by chocolate_lover*13 on 6/1/2011 12:37:29 PM

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by Girl10 on 5/30/2011 12:29:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD my boobs are really sore. but i dont have my period yet. what does this mean? also, will it slow down the growth if i wear a bra to sleep? im a bit flat chested. (i wear a size 30A)

Hey chica! It sounds like you're starting to go through puberty, meaning you'll most likely get your period sooner, rather than later. And, wearing a bra to bed shouldn't affect your growth at all. It's just a myth. Not sure why you would want to though... so uncomfy to sleep in!

Becca G.

by c♥nicole08 on 5/29/2011 6:09:05 PM

In your opinion, do you think a siz 36B is a big bra. A lot of the guys make fun of them.... What are some styles of clothes that make my bust look smaller? Thanks! Smile

hey! well it might seem really big at a young age but as you grow older you'll realize that's about medium. sports bras can deemphasize your chest area.
Helen S.

by kt_catlover on 5/28/2011 1:24:53 PM

Skip the ice cream and make a chunky monkey shake. Blend 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of low-fat chocolate milk with 1 cup of ice for a protein-packed pick-me-up.

As long as my food's organic, it's healthier for me.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!