2 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

5 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

6 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Training bras 101

From getting measured to picking the perfect fit, we’re answering all of your bra-buying questions…

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/13/2011 4:55:23 PM

MODMODMOD
ok so i herd tht everythime u wear ur bra to bed u stunt the growth for 3 months!!!!!! doesnt seem possible cuz i sleep in my bra every nite!!! iif i try to sleep without it i cant fall asleep....it just feels soooooo akward!!! thx

Hey girlie!! Just do what feels comfortable -- there's absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping in a bra!

Katie B.

by *peace&love* on 5/13/2011 3:54:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so I wear a bra that is like a wire bra but with no wire. It's comfy but my boobs sag past the bottom fabric, does that mean that I need wire? Thanks! btw, I'm a 36a

Hey girlie,

If they are sagging you might want to try an underwire bra for a tad more support.

danielle D.

danielle d.

by softballgirl11 on 5/13/2011 1:28:14 PM

by soccerlover99 on 5/13/2011 12:50:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to enter the giveaway for Friday the 13th; the watermelon Sangria bikini. I don't know what size to get. I am 5 feet tall and 100 pounds. I wear an A cup. Will you help me?

I would probably say you are a size small!

danielle D.

by soccerlover99 on 5/13/2011 12:14:52 PM

i felt nervous when i got my training bra and yes it does feel kind of weird

by Princess Keziyah on 5/13/2011 10:45:16 AM