7 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

9 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

10 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

Training bras 101

From getting measured to picking the perfect fit, we’re answering all of your bra-buying questions…

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/13/2011 4:55:23 PM

MODMODMOD
ok so i herd tht everythime u wear ur bra to bed u stunt the growth for 3 months!!!!!! doesnt seem possible cuz i sleep in my bra every nite!!! iif i try to sleep without it i cant fall asleep....it just feels soooooo akward!!! thx

Hey girlie!! Just do what feels comfortable -- there's absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping in a bra!

Katie B.

by *peace&love* on 5/13/2011 3:54:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so I wear a bra that is like a wire bra but with no wire. It's comfy but my boobs sag past the bottom fabric, does that mean that I need wire? Thanks! btw, I'm a 36a

Hey girlie,

If they are sagging you might want to try an underwire bra for a tad more support.

danielle D.

danielle d.

by softballgirl11 on 5/13/2011 1:28:14 PM

by soccerlover99 on 5/13/2011 12:50:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to enter the giveaway for Friday the 13th; the watermelon Sangria bikini. I don't know what size to get. I am 5 feet tall and 100 pounds. I wear an A cup. Will you help me?

I would probably say you are a size small!

danielle D.

by soccerlover99 on 5/13/2011 12:14:52 PM

i felt nervous when i got my training bra and yes it does feel kind of weird

by Princess Keziyah on 5/13/2011 10:45:16 AM

Need to shed a few pounds? Create an online club or blog to keep you motivated to work out. You can share your experiences with other people who are trying to get healthy.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

When you swallow chewing gum, it takes seven years to digest.

QUIZ: Could *you* cut it in the Wild West?

CLICK HERE to find out if you can handle the drama and danger of life on the wild frontier!