AN HOUR AGO Join GL's new book club! We're reading @Scholastic's Echo: http://t.co/ssPp4F2UbL

AN HOUR AGO RT @DoveCameron: got to Santa Monica for my @girlslifemag photoshoot a little early: kicked off my shoes, walked along… https://t.co/wYsYwOMo9G

2 HOURS AGO This 13-year-old girl might just be the best rock climber in the world. No, seriously: http://t.co/iyToEj9eVb

COMMENTS

Training bras 101

From getting measured to picking the perfect fit, we’re answering all of your bra-buying questions…

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/13/2011 4:55:23 PM

MODMODMOD
ok so i herd tht everythime u wear ur bra to bed u stunt the growth for 3 months!!!!!! doesnt seem possible cuz i sleep in my bra every nite!!! iif i try to sleep without it i cant fall asleep....it just feels soooooo akward!!! thx

Hey girlie!! Just do what feels comfortable -- there's absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping in a bra!

Katie B.

by *peace&love* on 5/13/2011 3:54:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so I wear a bra that is like a wire bra but with no wire. It's comfy but my boobs sag past the bottom fabric, does that mean that I need wire? Thanks! btw, I'm a 36a

Hey girlie,

If they are sagging you might want to try an underwire bra for a tad more support.

danielle D.

danielle d.

by softballgirl11 on 5/13/2011 1:28:14 PM

by soccerlover99 on 5/13/2011 12:50:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to enter the giveaway for Friday the 13th; the watermelon Sangria bikini. I don't know what size to get. I am 5 feet tall and 100 pounds. I wear an A cup. Will you help me?

I would probably say you are a size small!

danielle D.

by soccerlover99 on 5/13/2011 12:14:52 PM

i felt nervous when i got my training bra and yes it does feel kind of weird

by Princess Keziyah on 5/13/2011 10:45:16 AM

Make a point this month to eat the correct portion amount. This will help you shed those extra pounds by having your body getting used to the healthy, new portion size. You will find yourself eating less than you did before!

Have you ever acted clueless just to get a boys attention?

Anti-bacterial soap kills way more germs.

Come see what girls are saying about Echo!

Listen up, bookworm babes. Loved Esperanza Rising by Pam Muñoz Ryan? Check out her newest novel, Echo, in our second-ever book club! We're talking music, magic and more all month. CLICK HERE to check it out.