9 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

10 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

10 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Training bras 101

From getting measured to picking the perfect fit, we’re answering all of your bra-buying questions…

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/13/2011 4:55:23 PM

ok so i herd tht everythime u wear ur bra to bed u stunt the growth for 3 months!!!!!! doesnt seem possible cuz i sleep in my bra every nite!!! iif i try to sleep without it i cant fall just feels soooooo akward!!! thx

Hey girlie!! Just do what feels comfortable -- there's absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping in a bra!

Katie B.

by *peace&love* on 5/13/2011 3:54:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok so I wear a bra that is like a wire bra but with no wire. It's comfy but my boobs sag past the bottom fabric, does that mean that I need wire? Thanks! btw, I'm a 36a

Hey girlie,

If they are sagging you might want to try an underwire bra for a tad more support.

danielle D.

danielle d.

by softballgirl11 on 5/13/2011 1:28:14 PM

by soccerlover99 on 5/13/2011 12:50:46 PM

I want to enter the giveaway for Friday the 13th; the watermelon Sangria bikini. I don't know what size to get. I am 5 feet tall and 100 pounds. I wear an A cup. Will you help me?

I would probably say you are a size small!

danielle D.

by soccerlover99 on 5/13/2011 12:14:52 PM

i felt nervous when i got my training bra and yes it does feel kind of weird

by Princess Keziyah on 5/13/2011 10:45:16 AM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

You can be allergic to your cell phone.

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!