11 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

13 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

14 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Will u go 2 prom w/ me?

Ace asking him out…via text.

A guy I know was saying that being asked by a girl would be really embarrassing. Is that how most guys think?

by Smileyperson on 6/21/2012 12:47:15 AM

there was this guy who asked his crush to prom by taping papers on the ground that said will you go to prom with me kaitlin? it was so cute. she started crying

by krabbyapple on 9/8/2011 9:42:13 PM

I am offering up all of my clubs to other people, because I am not in a position to keep them running. Instead of deleting them, I would like to transfer ownership. Here are the ones that are up for grabs:

Helping Out Club
Girl 2 Girl Talk
Performing Arts Club
The Trauma/Drama of Middle School

by basketballcutie11 on 8/21/2011 9:17:23 PM

Hey Girls!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to CLUB2DATE!
This is your invite to the coolest and newest GL club!
Have all you're other clubs just stopped being updated years ago? well not with this club! It will always be up 2 date... like its name!
If you want to get or give advice on boys friends family fashion makeup drama and all other girl stuff, this is your club! If you want to do polls and quizes, see funny jokes, and read short stories every week? this is your club!
If you want the latest celeb gossip this is your club!
If you want movie and book reveiws this is your club!
It hass something for everyone! and the best part? If you want something else in this club, you can totally add it!
So join club2date today!!!
BYEE <3 claire

by club2date on 8/17/2011 4:43:58 PM

I like this guy And He likes me. But he lives 2 days away if you go on boat. I miss him . He is visting soon. But I know i like a guy here too :/
Brittany G.

by ilikeboys45 on 7/26/2011 7:18:25 PM

The best ways I have heard is one nperson covered their girlfriend's car in sticky notes all that read "Prom?". Another one I saw was a guy with at least a dozen roses waiting at a girl's locker with a poster with "Prom?" on her locker. AWWWWWWW I KNOW RIGHT?!

by fastbutterflyer on 7/11/2011 9:41:47 AM

MOD MOD
one of my best guy friends has a crush on me and asked me out. he's a really great friend but i dont know if i can like him as more than that. this sounds stupid but how can i tell if i like him as more than a friend?

Imagine hanging out with him one on one all the time, if you think that'd be awkward then you guys are probs better off friends

Helen S.

by chica12131 on 6/29/2011 5:53:23 PM

@spazzychick14
@scissorluv101

I saw that you both needed guy advice, and I would be happy to give it!!
Just post your question on my profile and I will get back to you quickly!!

by jennntheswimmer on 6/19/2011 11:36:43 PM

I kinda have a major problem. Yesterday my BGF asked me to our school dance. i said yes without knowing what else to do but im really happy about it because i like him a little bit. He likes me too but it feels akward between us now. He doesnt want to go out with me yet because he recently had his heart "broken" by some other girl he dated for a while but that was over a year ago! He's being really sweet but im sad to say that i dont even know what "going to the dance" with someone means. this is the first dance our schools ever had so im so confused on what to do. If anyone has ANY advice at all, PLEASE dont be afraid to post it. I could use all the help i can get!!

by spazzychick14 on 6/15/2011 12:09:14 PM

I need help with my crush. I was hoping someone here could help. I have his subtle attention and I know he is watching me sometimes. He is really cute and his name is Jake. I just work to impress him before the year ends.

by scissorluv101 on 6/7/2011 7:53:31 AM