4 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

7 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

8 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Teen Wolf star Crystal Reed shares her best style secrets

We were thrilled when our June/July 2011 cover girl, Crystal Reed, agreed to grace our cover. But when she spilled her killer summer style secrets? We were...

MOD MOD MOD -i have no clue why pplz type in MOD to write a commment but it seems like a key word or something(im a new GL reader) i sure hope i found out why-but wat i really wanna say is -well dont anyone wish dat dey could be the cover girl for a day -someone who has a low low profile like me sure do wish dat dey were actually a cover girl just for one day dat would be soo cool especially for an awesome magazine like GL

Hey babe. Putting MOD on top of a q will get it answered by a moderator (a gl intern or staffer). GL used to have real girls on the cover. Check out some old pics!

mary h.

by saadia123 on 8/10/2011 3:40:49 AM

I LOVEEEE Crystal Reed! She is soooo gorgeous and Teen Wolf is one of my favorite shows!

by ktgurl1201 on 8/5/2011 6:11:42 PM

I don't know what to do I feel so overwhelmed I thin its because of school but this has never happend to me before. Is there something i can do to releive stress like yoga or icecream. Help!

by totallymezzz on 8/3/2011 4:27:11 PM

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! I LOVE Crystal Reed! I also LOVE Teen Wolf! Its one of my fav shows!Tong

by girlyschoolchik on 8/1/2011 5:19:59 PM

whos is she??? she's not that pretty, and kinda acares me!

by livver on 5/20/2011 7:10:04 AM

this guy came up to me and asked me if i was gay, i said no, who tolled you that. im not gay and i have nothing against lbdt people (some of my friends are tho) but i feel like someone else will hear the rumor, i cant just get over this.

Hi Chica,

It was rude of that boy to ask you that, regardless of your sexual orientation. I would not worry too  much about other people hearing the rumor. Your friends know who you are and that is all that matters. Stay true to yourself and don't worry about what others think.

danielle D.

danielle D.

by blu909 on 5/20/2011 2:50:40 AM

MOD
I have a disease that effects my muscles. It makes me unable to walk long distances, bend down, get up from low places etc. I'm home schooled(not from the disease) and when I go to stores kids of all ages make fun of me. What do I do? Plus I'm on steroids (medical reasons) and my face has gotten bigger(even my best friend didn't recognize me!) What do I do about my weight? I know I'm not overweight but I'm 5'7 and 135 lbs and before the meds, I was 105 lbs. Thanks

Hey girl, know you can't help it right now -- you're just taking your meds as instructed to take care of a medical condition. Your friends should understand it. You should, however, talk to your doc about the side effects and make sure they're OK and all right. Ask how they'll work in the long run too. As for your weight, know you're growing and it's important to realize it may not be caused only by the meds but by puberty in general. Just exercise and eat healthy -- do what you can to continue taking care of yourself to the best of your ability.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by libby22 on 5/19/2011 8:33:52 PM

MOD
I was chosen for this organization that grants wishes and I don't know what to wish for! Should I wish for Disney World(if it's in CA)(plus I've never been or guest star on a Disney Channel show( it's been my dream to be on Disney Channel and I'm a wannabe actress)

Hey girlie!

Congratulations on being selected for this. It must be hard to decide what you want to wish for. I would wish for whatever you think will make you the happiest and what will enable to let you have the most memorable experience! Good luck choosing! Both options sound really fun!

danielle D.