11 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

13 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

14 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

Dancing secrets from Chelsea Kane

Think Chelsea's got what it takes to win tonight?

mod mod mod
why is it that only some gl mods anwer questions. katie b. doesnt!

Hey chica! It depends on who's set to mod that day. Some GL staff stay online modding just to monitor what's going on while others answer questions!
Chelsea B.

by oceanlover69 on 5/17/2011 10:06:10 AM

Hey! Ok, so there is a dance team at my school and I really want to try out. I love dancing, and all of my friends are doing it. My mom said that I can do it. But the problem is my dad. He thinks I'm trying out just so I can look good and he doesent want me on the team. I've tried writing letters and convincing him, but nothing works!!! Please help, I want to be on that team sssoooo bad!!!

Hey girlie,

Instead of telling him why you want to do it, sit down with him and calmly ask him why he doesn't want you to. Sure, he thinks you just want to "look good," but what about all of your pleas, your reasons for wanting to do it, your letters, etc. still doesn't make him believe you? Is he worried about the cost? Would he rather you try out for something different? (Maybe he has a problem with the dance team itself - dads don't like thinking about their girls growing up and dancing on stage in front of people - it just makes them uncomfortable sometimes, so maybe it's that?) Try to get inside his head a little bit. Then you can try to maturely convince him based on the reasons why he's actually against it Smile
Lauren C.

by lucky25 on 5/17/2011 12:27:03 AM

Watching DWTS rite now! Go chelsea!

by May9 on 5/17/2011 12:00:54 AM

i heart Chelsea! i vote for her all the time!

by bookworm22 on 5/16/2011 10:29:10 PM

I hope Chelsea wins. She is so good and seems like a down to earth person. But some of the other dancers are also great.

by luckykel on 5/16/2011 10:26:56 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(

by melaniegrace<3 on 5/16/2011 8:50:24 PM

she is definitly my fave

by giruiz on 5/16/2011 8:34:36 PM

oops. . .
I spelled chelsea wrong! :p

by frenchblondie on 5/16/2011 8:19:52 PM

i want heinz ward to win. hes still on there right?

by Bootsie753 on 5/16/2011 7:48:03 PM