1 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

3 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

COMMENTS

Shop GL's June/July 2011 cover

Get Crystal Reed’s summer layering look

I really like the shirt and blouse she's wearing on the cover.

by kiannahgal on 10/17/2011 10:48:33 AM

I was reading the August/September 2011 issue, and on page 6 of the GL's ultimate back-to-school style handbook(pg 29) there is a really cool outfit that would look super cute on me, but i cant find it would there be a way to get the web links to the out fit beside the "Our 8 fave outfit combos for fall your closet bucket list" with the Jacket, dress, wedges and scarves.

Shoot an email to Jessica D'Argenio at Jessica@GirlsLife.com

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by smile :) on 8/16/2011 6:15:00 PM

Hey girlies! I give advice on clothes, hair, makeup, family, friends, guys, money, and school, so comment on my profile if you ever need any help! Smile Smile Smile

by jessielikescake on 7/22/2011 1:25:31 PM

I like to paint my toe nails but it seems the paint comes off my toes the next day what is the best way to make nail polish last longer. ( I already use a top coat and a sticky polish under the nail polish to make it stick)

Hey! try asking your local manicurist some of his or her tricks to help ya out Smile

Helen S.

by twilightgirl13 on 6/29/2011 4:38:25 PM

MODMOD:
im moving soon and its going to put a big stress on our financial systems for while :/ i wont have uniforms at my new school and id really like to know where you can find really inexpensive but super cute clothes... mabey do an article on it?? like suuuuper inexpensive Smile thanks!!
p.s how do i change the forwarding address to my subscription?

Hey girlie--have you checked out your local Goodwill? They have great deals on designer jeans and such (you just have to do some digging ). That or you could check out the Yellow Tag Deals on Forever21's site Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by lil' panda on 6/3/2011 11:43:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I have a problem. Im a complete shoe lover (haha) but I have really wide feet. I always find these really cute shoes but they never fit me. The only pretty shoes i can wear are birkenstocks but im kinda sick of them. Are they any good shoe companys for wide feet that you know of? BTW i would also like the company to be stylish but not really expensive or anything

Hey girlie! Department stores like DSW cater to a wide range of different sizes. Sometimes, Payless will even have your shoe size. Just look for shoes marked with a "W". Hope that helps!

Rhea R.

by 4everawesome on 5/31/2011 3:33:31 PM

This is just for fun, but
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by violaplayer09 on 5/27/2011 3:00:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
hey girlie!(:
okaay, i have light green eyes, skin that gets super tan, and light brown hair. what makeup could i wear to highlight my eyes?
also, whenever im eating something in public, i always think people are thinking, "god, thats why shes so fat." & stuff. everyone tells me im super skinny and everything, i just dont ever tink i look good. & summers coming up so i wanna be able to be confident in my bikini.i was in track, that just ended a few days ago. so ive been excercising alot..and i usually eat healthy, i just eat some unhealthy things too.but i always feel fat.my bmi is 18.5...but i still dont have any self confidence.
how do i get some self confidence?

Alyssa B.

by friendsrforever on 5/26/2011 7:07:48 PM

i like to shop at Abecrombie and Fitch because of the styles, but is expensive. are there any stores with similar styles but less $$$$? thanks

If you have a platos closet somewhere near you, they sell gently used clothing for cheap. So they have lots of abercrombie stuff for cheaper. You should try to look there. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by greekprincess98 on 5/22/2011 2:47:34 PM

I'm obsessed with dresses right now. I love the first one! But I wish GL would feature more in-store clothes, because I rarely shop online.

by Alle93 on 5/17/2011 7:17:33 PM