4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Shop GL's June/July 2011 cover

Get Crystal Reed’s summer layering look

I really like the shirt and blouse she's wearing on the cover.

by kiannahgal on 10/17/2011 10:48:33 AM

I was reading the August/September 2011 issue, and on page 6 of the GL's ultimate back-to-school style handbook(pg 29) there is a really cool outfit that would look super cute on me, but i cant find it would there be a way to get the web links to the out fit beside the "Our 8 fave outfit combos for fall your closet bucket list" with the Jacket, dress, wedges and scarves.

Shoot an email to Jessica D'Argenio at Jessica@GirlsLife.com

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by smile :) on 8/16/2011 6:15:00 PM

Hey girlies! I give advice on clothes, hair, makeup, family, friends, guys, money, and school, so comment on my profile if you ever need any help! Smile Smile Smile

by jessielikescake on 7/22/2011 1:25:31 PM

I like to paint my toe nails but it seems the paint comes off my toes the next day what is the best way to make nail polish last longer. ( I already use a top coat and a sticky polish under the nail polish to make it stick)

Hey! try asking your local manicurist some of his or her tricks to help ya out Smile

Helen S.

by twilightgirl13 on 6/29/2011 4:38:25 PM

MODMOD:
im moving soon and its going to put a big stress on our financial systems for while :/ i wont have uniforms at my new school and id really like to know where you can find really inexpensive but super cute clothes... mabey do an article on it?? like suuuuper inexpensive Smile thanks!!
p.s how do i change the forwarding address to my subscription?

Hey girlie--have you checked out your local Goodwill? They have great deals on designer jeans and such (you just have to do some digging ). That or you could check out the Yellow Tag Deals on Forever21's site Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by lil' panda on 6/3/2011 11:43:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
I have a problem. Im a complete shoe lover (haha) but I have really wide feet. I always find these really cute shoes but they never fit me. The only pretty shoes i can wear are birkenstocks but im kinda sick of them. Are they any good shoe companys for wide feet that you know of? BTW i would also like the company to be stylish but not really expensive or anything

Hey girlie! Department stores like DSW cater to a wide range of different sizes. Sometimes, Payless will even have your shoe size. Just look for shoes marked with a "W". Hope that helps!

Rhea R.

by 4everawesome on 5/31/2011 3:33:31 PM

This is just for fun, but
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by violaplayer09 on 5/27/2011 3:00:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
hey girlie!(:
okaay, i have light green eyes, skin that gets super tan, and light brown hair. what makeup could i wear to highlight my eyes?
also, whenever im eating something in public, i always think people are thinking, "god, thats why shes so fat." & stuff. everyone tells me im super skinny and everything, i just dont ever tink i look good. & summers coming up so i wanna be able to be confident in my bikini.i was in track, that just ended a few days ago. so ive been excercising alot..and i usually eat healthy, i just eat some unhealthy things too.but i always feel fat.my bmi is 18.5...but i still dont have any self confidence.
how do i get some self confidence?

Alyssa B.

by friendsrforever on 5/26/2011 7:07:48 PM

i like to shop at Abecrombie and Fitch because of the styles, but is expensive. are there any stores with similar styles but less $$$$? thanks

If you have a platos closet somewhere near you, they sell gently used clothing for cheap. So they have lots of abercrombie stuff for cheaper. You should try to look there. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by greekprincess98 on 5/22/2011 2:47:34 PM

I'm obsessed with dresses right now. I love the first one! But I wish GL would feature more in-store clothes, because I rarely shop online.

by Alle93 on 5/17/2011 7:17:33 PM

I like all of the dresses!

Please check out my clubs Hawaii Five-0 Fan Club and Spy Girls!! PLEASE!!!!!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 5/17/2011 3:55:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I was going to wear some light makeup for an upcoming school event and my brother's graduation,will it damage my skin at all?

Hey girlie,

Nope, you should be fine! Girls wear makeup everyday and they're fine, so go for it Smile Make sure you wash it off at night before bed to avoid pimples/blackheads associated with clogged pores.
Lauren C.

by MadMaddie911 on 5/16/2011 9:57:29 PM

SOOOO CUTE! ♥

by topchef88 on 5/16/2011 9:37:15 PM

MOD
I'm starting to notice that I'm losing more hair than usual. When I comb my fingers through my hair several strands fall out. I don't know what to think. I usually don't brush my hair. Is this normal? Or is my hair not healthy? I drink lots of water and eat fruits and veggies...

Hey girlie,

My hair falls out too sometimes - don't worry! Sometimes it could fall out more due to stress or anxiety, but more than likely it's just because you might need a haircut or need to treat your hair a little better. My hairdresser told me that once - your hair gets weaker as there are more split ends and stuff, but a haircut will make it stronger! And try not to use too many hair clips or hair ties (or straighteners/blow dryers), which are harsh and can cause breakage.
Lauren C.

by SelenaFan on 5/16/2011 9:15:16 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(

by melaniegrace<3 on 5/16/2011 8:55:20 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/16/2011 5:40:37 PM

**MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD**
Okay, today at school my best friend and I found out that another one of our friends cuts herself on purpose. (We've always suspected that but we had no proof to back it up)Of course we were concerned so we turned to our teacher for help, and he passed along the news until she got called down to the office to speak with our councilor. She'll probably assume that it was us because only two other people knew about it. We are worried that she will be upset, even mad at us for betraying her secret. We know that we did the right thing, regardless. What should we do if she is mad?

Hey girlie! You and your bestie def did the right thing -- your friend needs help and you made sure she will get some. If she gets mad, try calmly explaining that you were doing what was in her best interest because you love her and care about her. Good luck!

Katie B.