1 HOURS AGO Try this GLgirl's all-natch beauty look: http://t.co/CSBmtk5DVx

13 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

16 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

COMMENTS

5 more shoes-and-bag pairings for summer!

. Are you in serious need of an accessories makeover? We’ve got you covered, girl.

I love the second pair. Soooooo cute!

by kiannahgal on 10/17/2011 11:56:34 AM

the first pair is sooo cute! love(:

by alrox10122 on 6/29/2011 11:29:48 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am going to be a bridesmaid at my cousin's wedding and I have to wear grey or silver shoes. I want to wear high heels but I don't know what websites to find nice comfortable and affodable shoes. Can you name some websites that I can find heels on?

Hey girl,

Congrats to your cousin! Try Payless, Target, or Forever 21 for fancy silver or grey shoes. They have lots available - and for cheap, too. But remember that nothing beats trying them out in person (to see if they're really comfy), so try going to the store if you can! <3
Lauren C.

by vlre42 on 6/9/2011 6:39:16 PM

i have the 4th bag. it is awesome but it wuz 20 bucks

by selemoto on 6/2/2011 3:58:10 PM

i loved the white ones and the pink the most.

by rose10101138 on 5/27/2011 11:02:21 PM

Mod mod!
Just wanna say that I love the stuff in this article, gorgeous!! anyway I found that online store delias and I love their clothes and stuff for bedrooms. I asked my mom about ordering and she said absolutely not. she doesn't trust online stores, she says theres always some scam in them. doesn't make sense because she orders a lot of stuff online Tong apparently delia's only has a few physical stores, and none are in canada Frown could i convince her to let me order the stuff online? I wanna say that all the mods are so nice for taking the time to answer and care about our questions! thank you!!

hey! well I've ordered stuff from them online and it has never been a scam, you can tell your mom that they are a real company.
Helen S.

by loveglitterystuff on 5/27/2011 6:49:53 PM

this is for fun, but
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by violaplayer09 on 5/27/2011 3:01:10 PM

Cute bag! Smile #4

by kaylarocks2000 on 5/23/2011 11:02:57 PM

I think they were all cute !!!!!!!!!!!!So Yeah plz keep posting this stuffSmile

by soccerchick1999 on 5/23/2011 8:19:38 PM

GL,this was a letdown.I looooveeeee shoes but these really weren't that cute.Kind of disappointing.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3