AN HOUR AGO Running out of time and hungry? Here are some great quick and easy snacks for you on the go! http://t.co/ouxTdKAWHT

2 HOURS AGO Find out what the stars say are in store for you this week: http://t.co/z3Jv0xkN2r

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

COMMENTS

Do early bloomers run in the family?

My mom got her period when she was young. Does that mean I will, too?

why do you want your period?!?!?! it makes you crabby and feel like crap!!

by *Sigh* on 5/19/2011 4:51:44 PM

I used to wish for my period to come, too, but it's actually a lot more of a hassle than I expected it to be. For all you girls who want your period, I have two words: periods suck!

by primaverina on 5/18/2011 11:21:33 PM

I can't believe someone would want to get it early XD....so much hassle. and harassment from the guys if they accidentally find your stuff in your backpack or something!

by loveglitterystuff on 5/18/2011 5:46:39 PM

I know how you feel....my mom was 14!

by cuddlebug143 on 5/18/2011 4:42:01 PM

I always wanted my period really bad. I finally got it this year and was really excited. I love my period. Periods are my calling. Periods make me feel in powered. But yes they do have there down sides like cramps.....and always worrying.ni guess you just get used to it after a while and except it.

by PinkJet44 on 5/18/2011 12:11:27 AM

Why would you WANT you period?

by rainbowsparkle98 on 5/17/2011 9:03:13 PM

btw, love the girl in the picture!!!! Smile

by I<3gurrls! on 5/17/2011 8:20:58 PM

i wanted my period, so bad. like u. i would be more grown up, u know? i ended up getting my period when i was 10. my mom got it when she was 11. we do have early bloomers in the family. its in our genes. Smile

by I<3gurrls! on 5/17/2011 8:07:25 PM

My Mom was 15, I was 16, and my cousin was 10!

by Alle93 on 5/17/2011 8:00:57 PM

Hey girls! Need advice? Go to my profile and leave a comment!!

by massie<3 on 5/17/2011 6:57:11 PM