2 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

4 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

6 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

Do early bloomers run in the family?

My mom got her period when she was young. Does that mean I will, too?

why do you want your period?!?!?! it makes you crabby and feel like crap!!

by *Sigh* on 5/19/2011 4:51:44 PM

I used to wish for my period to come, too, but it's actually a lot more of a hassle than I expected it to be. For all you girls who want your period, I have two words: periods suck!

by primaverina on 5/18/2011 11:21:33 PM

I can't believe someone would want to get it early much hassle. and harassment from the guys if they accidentally find your stuff in your backpack or something!

by loveglitterystuff on 5/18/2011 5:46:39 PM

I know how you mom was 14!

by cuddlebug143 on 5/18/2011 4:42:01 PM

I always wanted my period really bad. I finally got it this year and was really excited. I love my period. Periods are my calling. Periods make me feel in powered. But yes they do have there down sides like cramps.....and always guess you just get used to it after a while and except it.

by PinkJet44 on 5/18/2011 12:11:27 AM

Why would you WANT you period?

by rainbowsparkle98 on 5/17/2011 9:03:13 PM

btw, love the girl in the picture!!!! Smile

by I<3gurrls! on 5/17/2011 8:20:58 PM

i wanted my period, so bad. like u. i would be more grown up, u know? i ended up getting my period when i was 10. my mom got it when she was 11. we do have early bloomers in the family. its in our genes. Smile

by I<3gurrls! on 5/17/2011 8:07:25 PM

My Mom was 15, I was 16, and my cousin was 10!

by Alle93 on 5/17/2011 8:00:57 PM

Hey girls! Need advice? Go to my profile and leave a comment!!

by massie<3 on 5/17/2011 6:57:11 PM

Blueberries, apples, grapes, raisins and blackberries are all high in antioxidants and make great snacks.
What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

You lose most of your body heat straight out of the top of your noggin

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!