9 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

10 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

10 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Do early bloomers run in the family?

My mom got her period when she was young. Does that mean I will, too?

Aagh! why do so many people want their period? theres absolutely nothing good about it! all you get is about a week of feeling uncomfortable and worrying all the time!! oh, and bloating too, i forgot about that one for a sec there.

by girlsliferocksss98 on 5/17/2011 6:03:43 PM

WHY WHY WHY??? Why would you ever EVER want your period?? IT SUCKS! Be happy girl besides we are all different!

by topchef88 on 5/17/2011 5:57:18 PM

Hey Chickies!
Check out my profile and leave a comment! I also, give advice! Nothing is too weird or to personal. Also, check out my club Dear Lizzy. =)

by nerdisthewurd26 on 5/17/2011 5:09:54 PM

Hey You guys! Growing up? confused about boys? No worries! I have all the answers! Nothing is too personal. You can ask me anything from tampons to cookies to your major crush to school! I will reply ASAP(:

by melaniegrace<3 on 5/17/2011 5:06:46 PM

Hey Ladies! Do you need advice? I would love to give you some! I will answer any questions, or just talk to you when you are sad. I can give you advice about friends, guys, family, food, sports, school,growing up, or even yourself! I would be absolutely happy to help! I will give you an honest answer ASAP, and hun, nothing is too personal so don't be afraid!Thank you(:

by gracieb123 on 5/17/2011 4:58:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD okay so what are cheapish ways to totally add to a look? links are goodSmile thanks too

Hey girlie! I'm not exactly sure what kind of stuff you're looking for but some things I love that really add to a look are shoes and bags. Here's a link to show you some of our faves!:

Erin G.

by hahaha2005 on 5/17/2011 4:39:22 PM

trust me you do NOT want ot have it yet :/ cramps, headaches, bleeding ummh noo :/

by sunshine96 on 5/17/2011 2:47:59 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! I'm showing all sighs of getting my period and I'm kinda scared because I'm going to summer camp in 2 weeks and that's when I'm supposed to get it!!! How do I prepare??? Thanks!!

Hey girlie! Great question! It's totally normal to feel nervous when getting your period for the first time. Try taking a look at this article from the GL site about 100 tips and things to look for: or the GL first period protection article: Hope this helps!
Chelsea B.

by iluvmusic♥ on 5/17/2011 11:30:20 AM

I need help! I'm going to a wedding soon and I need to pick out an outfit to wear (including shoes) and I don't know what makeup to put on. I don't want to raid my mom's! Can you please help me? Thanks so much! My mom is going to ULTA today and I'm going dress shopping Saturday so I'm gonna need your help ASAP! Thanks again,
P.S. Sorry this was long!
P.P.S. I have a curvy body shape, tan skin, and brown eyes.

Hey girlie! That's so exciting that you have such a great event to go to! Dressing up is always fun and GL is sure to keep you looking fresh and fabulous on your special day! For makeup, take a look at this fun and easy tutorial on how to do your eyes:

For an outfit, take a look at some of the outfits similar to the one's that June/July cover girl Crystal Reed wore at the cover shoot:

A fun floral dress is perfect for a summer wedding! For shoes, try a cute neutral wedge for some height but still staying comfortable and ready for dancing! Have fun!
Chelsea B.

by popstar131313 on 5/17/2011 8:57:02 AM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

A dog’s mouth is cleaner than a human’s.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!