11 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

13 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

What Happened to Goodbye

Everybody's fave author, Sarah Dessen, introduces us to Mclean, a girl who keeps reinventing herself each time she moves to a new town. Will she ever find a place where she can be herself?

MOD
For my birthday i either want my cartilage pierced or my ears double pierced. i don't know though. Please please pleeeeease don't say they are both good because i know that can i have a personal opinion. thanks in advance!☺

Hey girl, cartilage is really painful from what I heard. I'd say double piercings might be the less painful but just as cool piercing to choose, plus you have more earring options that way (you can coordinate them with the earring you're wearing in your first piercing.)

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by c3aser96 on 5/19/2011 8:23:58 PM

omg i love sarah dessen books! ive read them all except this one!!! they all are unique and i love how characters from previous books come up in newer books!

by katluver on 5/19/2011 11:55:02 AM

Omg I LOVE sarah dessen's books! I wanna buy this one now but i'm broke :l guess i'll have to wait...

Hola Chica! Do not give up hope! Visit your lovely neighborhood library and you can check out as many Sarah Dessen books as your little heart desires! Libraries are awesome and totally free Smile

Lili T.

by pinkandlime on 5/19/2011 7:29:38 AM

I love Sarah Dessen's books. Just Listen is by far my favorite, but Lock And Key and Dreamland are close seconds. I like that her books aren't your stereotypical chick books. The characters are all fully fleshed out and relate able in some way. And she deals with some topics a lot of chick lit doesn't deal with. While her books are all about romance, each romance is unique, and presents a set of challenges none of the characters in her other books deals with. And I love how characters from the previous books pop up in cameos in the later books!

by rockinlishy on 5/19/2011 3:12:47 AM

one of my friends got a boyfriend that hates me to much and i never even talk to him but she never stands up for me when he calls me mean words is she a true friend or not i cany decide please hekp me!!!!!!!

by Glow dark baby on 5/18/2011 10:38:23 PM

OMG I am almost finished with it and it is amazing! everyone that loves her books will love this one too!!! I love love love it almost as much as Along For The Ride, which was her previous book

by kiki strike32 on 5/18/2011 10:07:45 PM

Lolz!! I just randomly picked out this book today without even knowing its new. Haha what a coincedence. Smile)

by theatreluver26 on 5/18/2011 9:38:13 PM

Ive had to move schools. It sucks!! You have to leave all your friends but thats also when you realize who your REAL friends are. The ones who still tried to stick with you despite the fact that they dont see each other everyday now.

by coaco1998 on 5/18/2011 9:15:52 PM

that looks so good!!!!!!! cant wiat to read it!!!!! Smile Smile SmileSmile

by mags44 on 5/18/2011 8:33:47 PM

I've had to switch schools before, this year actually. The hardest part is making friends and worrying that everyone will accept you because everyone already has their own cliques and stuff. But anyways, I love Sarah Dessen and I can't wait to buy this book<3

by michipie205 on 5/18/2011 8:26:22 PM