31 MINUTES AGO 3 mascaras you can totally ugly-cry in: http://t.co/4qxs6464zO

12 HOURS AGO The trick to getting rid of dry winter skin: http://t.co/JhBFzysQMz

14 HOURS AGO Meet the little dude who's taking over @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/Dq0RQuXKWM

COMMENTS

What Happened to Goodbye

Everybody's fave author, Sarah Dessen, introduces us to Mclean, a girl who keeps reinventing herself each time she moves to a new town. Will she ever find a place where she can be herself?

<3=♥ Smile=☺ ♫ ♪ if u use alt+the #s on the side of the keyboard u can make cool stuff ☺☻♥♦♣♠•◘○◙♂♀♪♫☼►◄↕‼¶§▬↨↑↓→

by c3aser96 on 5/18/2011 7:33:28 PM

Hey girls! I just wanted to let you know that if you ever need advice about anything or just want someone to talk to when you're sad who won't judge you...never hesitate to comment on my profile! Nothing is to personal, I promise. I'll help you work everything out so you can feel happy again Smile

xoxo,
Maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 5/18/2011 7:26:53 PM

I read her book just listen and was moved and I've always imagined what it would be like to reinvent yourself after moving....I look forward to reading this book.Smile

by thetruth on 5/18/2011 6:15:58 PM

Ooh one of my friends recommended this author to me...looks like an awesome book!! must read!

by loveglitterystuff on 5/18/2011 6:04:38 PM

omg so excited for this book!! i love all her books and i've read them all!

by GLover96 on 5/18/2011 5:03:43 PM

omg i cant wait to get this i have all of her books and read all o fthem 2 or more! im gettin this book this weekend i cant wait
Smile

by coly33 on 5/18/2011 4:19:18 PM

MODMODMOD! Are Sarah Dessen books good at all?

Hey girly,
I've only read a couple but I think they're really good. They're worth checking out, especially if you like a nice romantic, beach read.

Catie C.

by balletchic on 5/18/2011 3:57:15 PM

so xcited 4 it! want 2 read it! I read Someone Like You and LOVED it!

by Januaryfairy on 5/18/2011 3:53:32 PM

OMG sounds RLY good! i <3 the author! cnt wait to read it!

by Maggie13 on 5/18/2011 3:24:54 PM

If you could go on an unlimited shopping spree in any kind store, where would you go?

CLICK HERE for a free excerpt of crazy-suspenseful mystery Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!