5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Create a sisterhood of the traveling journal

A crafty way to stay tight with your sistahs this summer!

Definitely gonna do this!

by jbieber1time on 6/30/2012 9:22:41 PM

this is so cool im going to do this

by cet on 7/1/2011 9:02:50 PM

Me and my 3 bffs r doing this! We watched the first SOTTP movie and decided which one we all are (Im Bridget, the rebel Wink)

by LightningTwist on 6/24/2011 12:12:24 AM

modmodmodmodmodmodmdmodmodmodmod so i have a crush, and we recenty had our spring semiformal, he went with another girl, but they say there just friends, how can i find out if there for real?

Hey girl. Watch them together. If he likes her you will be able to tell. Act the same around him. As long as he says he's single, you can go by that!

mary h.

by gymnastics111 on 6/22/2011 11:42:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Hey (: I was just wondering, I dont know if you will be able to answer but I was just wondering if you would know when the envelope picture holder would be up. I saw it in the magazine and it said it would be on here, but I don't see if on here. I am really excited to make it!(I was told to submit this again) Thanks! (:

Hey missy, no nope yet. Give me a second to check it out and I should have an answer for you! Smile

LYnae P.

by dancer1846 on 6/4/2011 7:52:10 PM

MOD MOD Hi there, so I don't think you will know the answer but I was just wondering when the envelope craft for your room that holds pictures will be up? I saw it in the magazine and it said it would be on the website but i havent found it yet. Thanks! (:

Hey chica, sorry no one has gotten to your question! I'm super busy trying to answer all you girls, so hit me up later with the same question a little later, and I'll be sure to get back to ya! Smile

LYnae P.

by dancer1846 on 6/4/2011 2:19:25 PM

mod mod mod
hey!! so idk if u know, but im commenting on (and about!) the "sisterhood of the traveling journal" thing. well im just going on a vacay for about 10 days this summer in the caribbean in about 3 wks, while my bff is going to her grandmas house in sweden for about 3 weeks, and she is leaving like the day after i get back from the caribbean. anyways, what are some cheaper ways to do something like this? she cant use email or text, so what are some cute ideas to do something like this? i think it would b pretty xpensive to send packages to and from europe all sy=ummer lol Smile thank you so much!! i know u have better things to do than answer my dumb question :/

Hey girlie--that's what I'm here for Smile I bought my best friend in high school a journal (as well as my own) for each of us to write about our summers away from each other and we exchanged them at the end of the summer/when we saw each other to read, sort of like a personal book for one another Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by oceanlover69 on 6/4/2011 12:31:40 AM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.
by Hebe on 5/27/2011 3:38:55 PM

by gymnastics111 on 6/1/2011 8:46:18 PM

YES!! This'll be a perfect gift for my little sis's bday in June! Even though it's not expensive, it's the thought that counts, right?!

by lemontwist213 on 5/30/2011 5:01:48 PM