4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

5 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

6 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

The dos and don'ts of flirtexting

True, there's nothing like flirting with your crush in person, but it's a pretty awesome feeling seeing his name pop up on your phone. Wanna take your cellular charm up a notch? Here's how...

Mod mod mod!

I met this guy on Instagram beacuse he said I looked fermiluar and I thought he did to! We r the same age but he lives in Minnesota and I live in Arizona. We have never met in person but we snapchat so I know he is not a creepy old guy. We text but sometime he does not respond to my texts! I am always the one to start the convo. He seems to be flirting a little and I flirt back. He says he thinks I am sweet and loves talking to but sometimes I think he is avoiding me! ??? I think about him all the time! Idk what to do??? Please help!!'

Hey girl! Guys you haven’t met in person can always be
dangerous- and scary. It’s a good (and safe) idea to stop texting him, and
occupy yourself instead with a local cutie!

Melissa T.

by Summertime2828 on 7/18/2013 4:59:26 PM

Mod Mod Mod
So I like this guy and I've known him for awhile. We have this weird relationship where at times we'll be flirting a bunch, then lime the next day all we do is fight, then we'd just hangout and laugh a bunch. Then yesterday we were texting and after awhile we ended up telling each other that we like each other. But he likes this other girl to. And now we are going to go to our friend's play together. I'm sorta friends with this girl and don't really want to lose a friendship over a guy. What do I do???

Hey girlie, it'll only upset her if she likes him too. If she doesn't then there's no problem. If you're worried about it then talk to her and see what she thinks.

Lauren T.

by ashley1467 on 3/4/2013 7:58:37 PM

I have liked the same guy for a little over four years. I don't know what to do. I tried to stop liking him and crush on other guys,but as soon as I see him all my feelings come back. He's in a relationship, so I can't exactly go out with him. I just really don't know what to do. I like him so much.
Thanks(:

Hey nwagirl, remind yourself he has a girlfriend, so there's nothing you can do. Jot down all the things you like about him and look for those qualities in someone else. I'm sure there are other guys just as awesome out there. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by nwagirl on 1/18/2013 7:43:33 PM

I know you guys get this question alot, but, do you think this guy likes me? I think one of my guy friends might like me. We texted almost everyday over the summer, sometimes 'till around 2am! When we're together, we're pretty much insuperable. He's always inviting me places, and complimenting me. Some include, "Ur perfect, You're an angel, You're really smart, You're awesome" and we tell each other pretty much everything.
So, do you think he likes me? And if so, how should I proceed?
THNX! Smile

Hey! It sure sounds like it. The best advice I can give is to stay his friend and see if something happens naturally. That way if he likes you you'll get together but if not you can stay pals and nothing's ruined. That's just been my experience.

Helen S.

by loveTC247 on 8/13/2012 7:34:40 PM

I sent my guy friend a txt yesterday, and his little brother responded! I was like "give Luke his fone back" but his little brother said no and I was like Ugh! Siblings.

by loveTC247 on 3/1/2012 4:15:27 PM

My causin was going out with this guy in my grade I fell for him, and i flirted with him,the next weekend i spent the nite at her house and he came over and we were playing hide and seek in the dark and me and him hide with each other and he KISSED me!!!(i liked it too!) then he ask me out, i asked "what about my causin?" he said he woulddump her for me.. but she has feelings for him. i didnt tell her it happend..... its been 2 weeks i havent awenserd him and im fakking harder! WHAT DO I DO!!!!

Hey girlie,

I really don't think this is a good idea. It's bad enough to steal a BF away from a friend...but from your cousin? Absolutely not. Family should be way stronger than this. It's ok that you fell for him - we can't control how we feel sometimes. But you CAN control your choice here. Take the moral route and tell him no, that you respect your cousin and her feelings. Tell him you like him but you don't want to hurt her, so you appreciate the offer for the date...but no. I know it'll be hard because you do have feelings for him, but you need to do the right thing here. He's not the last guy you'll crush on! <3 Timing is just as important as liking each other. If the timing/situation isn't right, you can't force it. And this definitely is not right.
Lauren C.

by country girl99:) on 1/14/2012 10:59:14 PM

MOD!
so i like this guy but....... he's my besties ex. She said it was okay if i went out with him and he asked me out so i said yes.... then she got all mad at me for saying yes and i told him that we should just be friends because i didn't want to lose my BFF.... he said it was either all or nothing because he couldn't take the torture of just being friends...it was like i was there all the time but he couldn't have me.... WHAT DO I DO?!

Hey girl,

That "all or nothing" logic is kinda flawed... if he really liked you, he might not like it but he would be content with whatever arrangement made you happy. You're not in a great situation here but you really do have to decide between crush or bestie. Personally, I think you made the right choice. You don't want to drive away your best friend because of a guy. She's been there for you and is worth way more than that! If it's meant to be with him, and you both still like each other once your bestie has gotten over him 100%, and the timing is right to date...it'll work out. But if he's so quick to drop you just because you aren't ready when he is ready, then maybe it isn't right after all <3 Try to trust fate and keep an open mind! Your right guy is out there Smile
Lauren C.

by twiggyskittles on 12/25/2011 11:55:16 AM

MODMOD
Hey, I am freakin out. I was passin notes w/ mah bestie in Sience and I told her who i like. Someone found the paper later and it wasn't someone I would trust w/ it. She told his ex and another person I don't like and people are slowly beginning to figure it out themselves. How long do u think it will be b4 it reaches my crush's ears?! Lots of people know now and I'm feakin out! What should I do? My friends told me 2 just make a move but he's stil getting over his ex. HELP!

Hey girlie,

He could already know, or it could take a week, or he might never even find out. Either way, keep going into school acting cool, confident, and normal. Don't let this make things awkward between you - if you stay laid back and happy, there will be an even better chance of him crushing back! So try not to worry about it TOO much. Just go on with your normal day, talk to him and flirt in a subtle, non-aggressive way, and see how it goes! Smile
Lauren C.

by Echosong on 12/2/2011 10:29:18 PM

MOD!
How old is the best to have a bf becuase my best friend has one and i want one but i dont know when it will be a good age?!?!?!
Thanks!

Hey babes!

The best age to have a boyfriend is when you're ready to have one and when your parents are ok with it! There's no set time stamp on these types of things, do what feels right to you! xoxox
Devin A.

by bblevins0824 on 12/2/2011 7:02:49 AM

How old is the best to have a bf becuase my best friend has one and i want one but i dont know when it will be a good age.

by bblevins0824 on 12/1/2011 8:01:43 PM