5 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

8 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

9 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

The dos and don'ts of flirtexting

True, there's nothing like flirting with your crush in person, but it's a pretty awesome feeling seeing his name pop up on your phone. Wanna take your cellular charm up a notch? Here's how...

ok im kinda confused. I like this guy in my science class,only he's one grade above me. the BIGGESt problem is that my BFF likes him too. They kinda hung out in the summer so im a little nervous to text him and stuff even though he gave me his number. He has joked around with both of us before tho. But he seems to likeme as a friend and has even started chat convos with me. Any thoughts?

Hey Girl,

Before you start texting this guy, you should talk to you BFF and tell her that you think you like him. She'll probably be mad, but it's better than having her find out you're texting him behind her back. If she's really upset, then back off of him. You should never let a guy ruin your friendship, But if she says it's ok for you to text him, then go for it.
Rachel N.

by lalakkc on 11/24/2011 4:53:26 PM

Is 10 too young to have a bf?

Hey babe,

I don't think so, as long as you feel mature enough to split your time between him/your other responsibilities, to go only as far as you are comfortable with, and to be honest with your parents about all of it. Some people aren't ready at 10, while others totally are!
Lauren C.

by hermione&ron on 11/17/2011 6:23:54 PM

i like this guy that is in two classes with me. i want to get his number but how do i ask him?? Smile

Just casually toss out there that you should be better friends, could you text him later to get to know each other.  Or pick him for a group project and ask if you can have his number for the project!
Jordan S.

by littlemissawesomness on 11/10/2011 6:38:39 AM

im bi sexual and i have a girlfriend but im only 11 is it normal to already know if i like girls or boys???

If that's what you feel, it's what you feel Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by lovechild33 on 10/18/2011 8:59:38 PM

K, thanksSmile Blahhh, I hate having a crush:/

by sarah.sjworm on 10/14/2011 8:27:08 PM

MOD MOD
I was thinking more along the lines of "can I just make myself stop liking him?" I wouldn't ever make a move on anyone if he's in a relationship! That's just mean!

Sure! make yourself stop liking him. Its gonna take time. but you can do it Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by sarah.sjworm on 10/14/2011 8:23:26 PM

Okay so I like my guy friend, but he already has a girlfriend. But he also always flirts with me. He flirts with other girls all the time too, though. (Not in a creepy way like smacking butts... ew.) But he flirts with me SO much. He always teases me and one time I was texting him and we were talking about relationships and I was telling him how I had never had a boyfriend before. (I didn't like him yet so it's not like I was dropping hints for him to ask me or anything. I don't want to ruin him and his girlfriend's relationship.) And I said "Well I don't like anyone, and nobody asks me so yeah." And he said "Frown I would ask you if I wasn't so in like with my girlfriend" And yeah. And then me and my friend were talking and she was like "You and him would make a really good couple." And I could actually see it (Again, at this point I still didn't like him, I only just started liking him today) And yeah... help?Smile

Since he has a girlfriend theres nothing you can do. You gotta leave him alone because it wouldnt be fair to the girl for you to do anything about liking him. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by sarah.sjworm on 10/14/2011 8:10:06 PM

How do you send in a question to be answered online?

Im not sure i understand this question...If you have a question for me just put a mod before it like you just did. xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by sarah.sjworm on 10/14/2011 8:02:41 PM

I have this huge crush on this boy and we are going out in a group thing this saturday, it is to a haunted house thing. I really like him but i have no idea what to talk to him about. like we talk on facebook all the time but we only have to classes together so i barely get to talk to him but we talk a little in person. Also his sister is one of my BFFs and my other BFF had a crush in him before. And both of them are going to this group thing and his cousins. HELP WITH EVERYTHING!!!

Hey girlie,

Since you're at the haunted house with him, use that and Halloween as a talking point! Ask him if he likes Halloween, what he's going to be for Halloween, what his favorite part of Halloween is, what his favorite holiday is, etc. Let the convo progress and try not to have too many talking points prepared. Be friendly and remember to smile, listen to what he's saying, and don't be afraid to say what you're thinking. You can do this!! <3
Lauren C.

by Cheer_Princess4785 on 10/13/2011 10:22:26 PM

*MOD MOD!!
Why aren't my questions going through? I've sent them more than once on separate days and they keep not showing up! Thanks! <3

Hey honey, I'm not sure why they aren't going through. What questions did you post?

Amalia E.