3 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

7 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

8 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

The dos and don'ts of flirtexting

True, there's nothing like flirting with your crush in person, but it's a pretty awesome feeling seeing his name pop up on your phone. Wanna take your cellular charm up a notch? Here's how...

That sounds much better! Thank you!

by smartpaws on 10/8/2011 7:00:31 PM

I always try but never can. I was gonna ask if he knew when every ones monaloges (cheesy i know and spelled wrong.) were do but I never saw him. I talk to him sometimes. Every once in a while if i do something funny or cute he stares and smiles at me but I get nervous to talk to him.

Maybe you could ask him to help you pick out a monologue from the library. That way you can get his number and hang out with him. How does that sound?

Lynae P.

by smartpaws on 10/8/2011 6:42:36 PM

Mod Mod Mod!! I know I already asked this but I need help again. How can I ask for my crushes # without it being awkward? I have drama with my crush and cant ask to exchange #'s for homework purposes cause we don't get homework in drama. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME AGAIN!!

Hey chica, mhmm let's see. First, do you talk to him at all in or before class? Smile

Lynae P.

by smartpaws on 10/8/2011 6:28:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
This may sound silly but how could I get my crush's # with out it being awkward? I really like this guy and I'm worried he'll be a lil suspicious. My mom told me not to let a guy know you like him and play hard 2 get but I also have no idea how to do that. I think he kinda likes me cause he responds to things I do like if I'm doing something cute or funny he just stares and smiles at me. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Do you guys have any classes together? If so, ask to exchange numbers for homework purposes. If not, see if you guys have any of the same hobbies or if either one of you needs help in a subject the other knows well Smile

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by smartpaws on 10/8/2011 1:09:12 AM

Another don't, don't text him "I didn't get to dance with you Frown" yeah, guys don't exactly know how to respond to that, and you'll end up feeling awkward the next time ypu see him. I learned that the hard way

by sassygirl93 on 10/5/2011 10:44:02 PM

by sassygirl93 on 10/5/2011 10:38:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
FIRST OF ALL, WHAT DOES MOD MEAN? SECOND, I REALLY WANT A BF! ANYBODY THAT'S POPULARISH WOULD BE GREAT. BUT IM KINDA SCARED! BUT THEN AGIAN IM NOT! HELP ME!

Hey girlie,

"Mod" stands for moderator - which is me! I'm part of a team of girls who are a lil older and who have been through it all. We help clean up comments to remove offensive or vulgar language, really personal info, and spam... PLUS we answer all your advice questions Smile As for your question... I've been there! But what I realized is that there's a big difference between wanting any old boyfriend and wanting a certain guy to be your BF. Instead of focusing on scoring a BF, focus on branching out, trying new things, and meeting new people - girls and guys. By broadening your horizon and social circle, you'll be more likely to find a guy who you click with. And once you find that guy that you spend so much time thinking about, who seems like he's perfect for you, you won't be quite so scared Smile
Lauren C.

by emma.and.lightning on 9/29/2011 7:07:49 PM

I got my crush's # from him today, and we've been txting a little. It was so sweet how he gave it to me.

by basketballcutie11 on 9/24/2011 7:17:20 PM

I have a crush on a guy. I started to think he liked me because when I said I was getting a phone he automatically wanted my #. Then, he barely ever called or texted me. Then, he started giving me all the attention in the world. He would be at my locker when I got to school. Texted me all the time, and always making small talk during subjects. Then, he totally ignored me after that. Am I doing something worng ?

by -Maia:) on 9/22/2011 11:59:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so i got my crushes # (yaaaaaayyy!) anyway, i text him,
(i dont text him like every second, maybe every minute, jkjk.) and normally he doesnt respond. Its probably bc is very athletic and in middle school we have tons of homework, but i just kind of feel like hes avoiding me. we're on the same bus, so that gives us a little bit of talk time, im just soo confuzed. thanks!

Hey girl,

It kinda does sound like he's ignoring you. He's an athlete so naturally he's away from his phone a lot, but if you text often and he doesn't write back at all, you either got a wrong number or he doesn't wanna continue the convo Frown Try starting a relaxed convo in person to see how he responds to it. If he seems excited and involved in the convo, he's prob just not great with his phone. But if he seems rushed, guarded, or uninterested, it might be that he's crushing elsewhere or doesn't think you would be a good match. Which isn't a bad thing! It's better to know, then scope out your activities, job, mutual friends, etc. for a guy you have more in common with - because it's amazing when you like a guy and he likes ya back!

Lauren C.