1 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

2 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

3 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

COMMENTS

The dos and don'ts of flirtexting

True, there's nothing like flirting with your crush in person, but it's a pretty awesome feeling seeing his name pop up on your phone. Wanna take your cellular charm up a notch? Here's how...

Haha what i usually do, is send him a message like: "What was our Geometry homework?" And then immediatly send another one saying "OMG that wuzn't supposed to go to u! Srry!" Then he usually responds like hahahaha it's ok, so then i usually ask a random question to get a convo startedSmile Works every time i wanna talk to him, but am too shy to just txt him. Try it!

by kalei896 on 8/17/2011 5:23:52 PM

i can only flirt by text! in person, i just freeze up!!

by bubbles3956 on 8/17/2011 11:51:31 AM

Hey girls! If you ever need advice on anything or you just need to talk, I am here! Visit my profile and leave a comment, I will get back to you! I am trusting, smart, kind, and I love to talk and help all girls!
Love yall - Sophia Laughing

by dreamcatcher on 8/12/2011 2:13:32 PM

Hey girls! If you like to read, write or both could you please join my club "Bookworms & Writers"? I am trying to reach at-least 55 members by the end of the week and right now I'm at 43. I would really appreciate your help! Smile
~Lexi♥

by LexilicousCandy on 8/9/2011 10:20:49 PM

What do you say to him if you want his cell number but you dont want him to know you like him?

by me1 on 8/9/2011 8:32:33 PM

***MOD****
I really like this guy, but I don't know how to get his number since we go to different schools and the only time I ever get to see him is when he is with his buddies. Any advice?

When you see him, casually ask if he'd like to hangout and catch a movie or a bite to eat and ask if he wants to exchange numbers Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by jonasbrothersrule on 8/9/2011 7:10:16 PM

MOD
I am super crushing on this guy and i see him at partys but i always become shy and kinda avoid him or dont start a conversation and hate myself later because i didnt. WHat do i do to get over my shyness!

Hey girlie, just talk to him! I know it's hard, but if you can talk yourself into it, you know it'll be completely worth it!
Lauren T.

by kay5la141516 on 8/6/2011 2:09:29 PM

omg it helps to just write a comment to the mod i did and i realized the truth Laughing yay!!! thank u mod!! (even though u did nothing since i didn't even post it lol) Smile

by madsterw1 on 8/3/2011 1:49:21 PM

Mod: So I have a really good friend, we text, talk, and hang out a lot. We do swim team together and always mess around with each other, but lately I've been thinking that I like him. He is going into 9th grade and I'm going into 8th, so we will be in different schools. We will see each other a lot still because of sports. I don't want to ruin our friendship, but still think of him most of the time as more than a friend. What should I do?

Hey girl. Try flirting with him a little and see how he reacts. Also, why not invite him to hang out with a mixed group of friends of both guys and girls?

mary h.

by pitbullgal97 on 8/3/2011 10:36:56 AM

MOD: So, I like this guy and he is always really nice to me. We have known each other for a couple of years because of swim team and we would see each other in school every so often. Some times when we would be in the library, we would talk and hang out. We are really good friends and I don't want to ruin our friendship. He is also a year older then me (meaning, I'm in 8th he is in 9th kind of older). How should I go through with this??? Please help!

Ask yourself if you want to take a chance and explore the possibilities, then take it from there!

Brittany G.