6 HOURS AGO Get psyched for back to school with these music vids: http://t.co/552P5H0TUp

9 HOURS AGO What kind of sister are you? http://t.co/R0BoPmeZug

10 HOURS AGO Give your closet a killer makeover: http://t.co/CimNERzkMm

COMMENTS

15 ways to make major moolah this summer

Forget the boring ol’ lemonade stand. These ideas work!

I make good jewelry but how can I sell them?

by Popgirl79 on 6/30/2013 6:24:53 PM

mod every time i post something it does not show up on the list

Hey chica, I'm not sure what you mean.  What list are you referring to?  xoxo

Marie H.

by britnie13 on 7/20/2012 8:09:14 PM

i have a good idea for girlies who are good at an instrument...why don't you record yourself playing a few songs and burn them to a cd and have yourself, mom, dad and maybe some friends post on facebook or twitter that you make awesome music and are selling! thats what im doin. a good price would be about $2-5 per CD

by loppyears12 on 6/22/2012 12:44:01 AM

MODMODMOD
Okay, these ideas are great and all, but I have an EXTREMELY overprotective dad. seriously--i can't even go for a walk on my own (btw, I'm homeschooled, too)! I really want to buy a laptop (never owned 1 b4) but idk how to make the money.
Help, please!!!
Katnip

Hey girl, try showing this list to your dad and talking to him about ways you can start to save up your own money. Talk to him about how you want to learn how to be responsible with money and asking politely if you can start now! Be mature about it and you might be able to convince him. Good luck xx

Jess D.

by katnip97 on 5/4/2012 7:49:32 AM

So I am going to start a business with a lot of these ideas... This may seem like a stupid question but I will ask it anyways. WHat should I name my business? Here are the things I am doing. Making homemade sodas, making bake sale items, dogsitting, and babysitting. So what should I name it?

Hey girl,

The name of your business is less important that what you're actually doing, so don't stress over it too much! You can always just use a variation of your own name. Straightforward is better than clever, anyway!

Meghan D.

by happy2beme on 12/19/2011 1:04:44 PM

I really like the bake sale idea.

by kiannahgal on 10/17/2011 10:00:16 AM

MOD! how do i become modding???? teehee

Hey Sweetie,

Sorry, people who work at GL are mods. But if you want to give out advice, why not become an Advice Queen?
Sarah G.

by brightblueyes on 8/15/2011 2:47:54 PM

What are good summer jobs for kids that are 11? I'm not old enough to do these things where I live. Frown

by girlyschoolchik on 8/1/2011 5:34:56 PM

I love all of the ideas, but I live in a town that is more tourestie then normal neibors, is that a plus or a minus? I am going to take a babysiting course at the end of the summer because I have been offered some jobs by people my dad works with, but until then, how do I make money? I am only 11 so most places wouldn't, because they can't, higher me.

by cul_4_you on 7/27/2011 9:45:05 PM

okay i scammed through these ideas... they would be perfect be4 we moved, but now we live in the country, and have horses, none of our neighbors have dogs, or leave their house, we live like 50 ft away from the freeway, so i cant do stands, we dont have any kids younger than me, and im 13, we cant set up a car wash, because our street is a very narrow street, 1 car per lane, cant do face paints cause we live in a hidden street that a lot of people miss, and ya know, dont have a bike, closest place is John Ash, all our neighbors are old 40+ except the people down the street in the mansion whos kid is 13+, if there was more, maybe itd work...idk... Casey L.

by angie333 on 7/20/2011 1:11:57 AM