5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Cool off with watermelon ice

Whisk up this fresh frozen treat for a Memorial Day party this weekend…

I love watermelon! This sounds so yummy.

by ivy shimmer on 5/30/2013 4:38:39 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
i have a big problem. is it possible to really like to guys at the same time? and also its really awkward cause the one guy i like is friends with my older sis and the other guy i like is the younger brother of my sisters bff and she calls him by his nickname that i started caus eshe is always at there house. should i go for either of them? and which one to choose? ireally like them both!
lizzie

hey! of course it's possible to like two guys ;) unless you really want a relationship with one of them, you don't have to choose.Just keep liking them both and see what happens Smile

Helen S.

by lizzierox on 7/24/2012 7:38:57 PM

i love watermelon! Too bad our blender broke from making too much smoothies last summer. LOL

by gesti on 7/29/2011 9:02:32 PM

could it work with cherries?

by TeamAlice33 on 6/5/2011 5:25:00 PM

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm these sound SO good! I love stuff like this! Smile

by mikabean on 6/3/2011 6:46:50 AM

i am thirsty now thanks a lot lol jk

by greekprincess98 on 5/31/2011 7:22:00 PM

this is for fun, but
PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by mookie98 on 5/30/2011 8:22:09 AM

MOD!
okay so, my bestfriend for 2 years has a twin sister. and the twin is really moody, and flips out on people a lot, and gets annoyed with people easily. the twin reallyyyy annoys me but i get along with her, for the sake of my friend and mine's friendship. but lately, everything my friend and i do, she will get mad at me for not inviting her. and even when i do she gets mad. this weekend, im going camping with their family, and the twin is already mad at me and saying how im not gonna include her, and im just gonna ignore her. AND IM NOT. i never do! i love both of them...but i just dont know what to do anymore.
thanks for helping&reading this.

Hey girl,

I would do your best to include the other twin. She might feel left out and usually twins are super close with each to each other. I would do your best to include her this weekend. Maybe to try to get on the twin's good side by hanging out with her one-on-one.

danielle d.

danielle D.

by lee1233 on 5/26/2011 3:53:34 PM

That's what I thought but my mom told me not to worry about it, but I'm a worrier! lol Thank you!

by singergrl702 on 5/25/2011 5:11:31 PM

MOD! Please answer, thanks! Smile so my mom's best friend lives in missouri and her friend's house was destroyed in the tornado on sunday night. I brought cookies to school today to sell to my friends, and the money we collect we are sending to missouri to give to this girl. do you think i have to ask someone at my school before selling them to my friends and other kids that want them?

Hey girly,

I would check with a teacher before selling the cookies, but I don't see why there wouldn't be a problem.
Best wishes to your mom's friend from everyone here at GL!

Catie C.