15 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

16 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

17 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

20 ways to make your best friend's day

Just ‘cause your BFF’s birthday was six months ago doesn’t mean you can’t shower her with bestie love. Show your best girl how much you care…

My best friend just got into the hunger games, so she's been begging me to go with her to the movie the day it came out. So i surprised her by getting her an early b-day preasent..... MIDNIGHT TICKETS TO THE HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!! I think we're gonna be bffs for a while now... Smile

by lemonade.mouth.luver on 3/14/2012 2:46:07 PM

I think this will have me and my bestie hanging out ore than ever!
I sent her a text ( like 5 minutes ago...) spelling her name out and stuff I love about her. She was so happy!

by GigiWuzAHere on 3/6/2012 11:43:06 AM

ok soo i have this friend and she is 16 and im 12 but we r friends. anyway she used 2 get bullyed alot and she is really really really really really really self concious she wrapps her self up in her jacket and looks away from you
i really want to help her be more confident without making her feel like im critisizing her

Whenever shes having one of those moments make her look you in the eye and tell her shes fantastic. Make her say positive things about herself as well. Just be there for her to remind her shes an amazing girl and she'll start to believe it. She needs someone to help her up instead of pushing her down like the bullies did. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 1/29/2012 8:47:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD AND MORE MOD!
So I have these 2 friends. Let's call them A and H. A lives near me and H is her cousin. We're all in the same age group except A, who is a year younger than us. They asked me to go trick or treating with them, which means I'll be trick or treating on my neighborhood then going to H's neighborhood and trick or treating. I asked my mom and dad and they said, "Yes, if you prefer to be with your friends rather than your family." I don't think my mom wants me to leave! What should I choose? Friends or family?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hey babe!

Do you usually have a family Halloween tradition? I'm not sure why your mom would say that, so why don't you ask her why she doesn't want you to go trick-or-treating near her? Can you trick-or-treat with your friends for a little while and then pass out candy with your mom? Have fun! xoxox
Devin A.

by Dabop on 10/30/2011 8:15:17 PM

my bff just moved helllllllllp half way across the world omgg helppppppp ahhhhhhhh

by sosassy on 9/29/2011 4:43:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MASSIVE MODDINGFrown so I have 2 best friends. One for school and one for life. Well the one for school has been separating me since high school started and now I only have my life best friend. And she is my step-cousin who lives 2 hours away and she just moved houses so all we have is email and our parents phone's even though we are the only teenagers in the world without a phone. How do I keep me life best friends friendship from falling like my school's best friend.

Hey girl! Just try and keep talking with your best friend. E mail everyday and continue talking. As for your school best friend, maybe you should try and be friends with her again. It always helps to have a friend at school and that you can see everyday.
Ana D.

by stylingirl on 9/29/2011 12:48:56 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Ok, so last year I moved and went to a new school and I had friends and everything. Near the end of the year, one of my friends started cutting herself. I told her not to do it but everyday she came to class there were more marks. She stopped over the summer and started eating again (she wouldn't at all during the school year). Now that it's our last year in middle school, with stress and everything, she hasn't eaten at school and we found out she has anorexia. I'm trying to help her, I really am, like, I buy her small snacks and beg her to eat it during lunch. Her and her mom are thinking of moving to give her a fresh start and I think it's a great idea, but I'm going to miss her a lot and be even more worried. The counsler knows, and she has a therapist and all but I want to make her feel better too. What should I do?

Hey girly, the best thing you can do is to be there for her. Listen to her and offer her any advice. Right now she probably just needs someone to talk to who will listen to all her problems. Reassure her that things will and are going to get better. Hope this helps ya!!!!! Smile

Lynae P.

by cupcake901244 on 9/17/2011 5:16:17 PM

I love this list! I've been having some trouble with my Best Friend and this totally cleared it up! But also if you're having troubles, writing a letter isn't a bad idea either.

by Superchick0121 on 8/19/2011 11:53:21 AM

I have a friend's b-day coming up,& I have NO IDEA what to get her. I want to make her something special, but what?
she likes green, long hair, cheesey jokes, and animals.
I have about a month to make something.
thanx

Hey girly,

You might want to try putting together a photo book filled with some pictures and fun captions about all the fun times you've shared. You can include some of those cheesy jokes if you want too.

Catie C.

by canadiangal on 8/5/2011 2:59:34 PM

hey mod,
sorry but i have another problem.
my best friend and my other best friend kinda dont like each other. i just want to hang out with both of them. im tired of choosing between them. and when i choose one the other gets really mad. im so tired of this. and it makes me sad when my friends are mad at me. help please!

Hey girly,

You need to talk to each one of them separately, and see what the issue is. Then, see how you can resolve it, and tell each one that they're making your life really difficult by having to choose to hang out with one or the another. Tell them that you love both of them, so you don't want this to come between you, and you just wanna get it resolved. If they realize how much this is hurting you, hopefully they'll be willing to put aside their differences. x0x0
Casey L.