Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

5 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

6 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

20 ways to make your best friend's day

Just ‘cause your BFF’s birthday was six months ago doesn’t mean you can’t shower her with bestie love. Show your best girl how much you care…

Mod mod mod my best friend and i always get in fights. sometimes its about which house we should hang out at. and sometimes i have to apologize for no reason. im really tired of this. help!

Hey girly,

Sometimes you just have to pick your battles, so decide if what you're fighting over is actually worth the fight. Maybe you could try alternating whose house you go to, to prevent the fighting. As for apologizing, it's good that you're the bigger person, because it shows how mature you are. But, if you feel like your friend is the one who should apologize, it might be better for you to hold off on your apology so that she sees she's done something wrong.  x0x0
Casey L.

by sparkles333 on 7/20/2011 2:00:48 PM

MODMODMOD
my friend and I got in this big fight last week. i honestly feel like i did nothing wrong, i feel like she started it and created a problem that was not there to begin with. she has done this before and i always end of having to be the one to apoligize and she kinda has a big ego and i feel like im just feeding it by apoligizing when i dont think i did anything wrong. im sick of it. should i wait for her to come around or do what i always have to, apoligize first even tho i did nothing wrong?

hey! wait for her to come around. you have no reason to say sorry if you don't mean it Smile
Helen S.

by IHaveTheKeyToYourHeart on 7/8/2011 5:30:59 PM

I don't actually expect my friend to return the favour, but she does do some cute things for me, like for my b day 5 months ago she got a bunch of my friends to sign a huge card that she made, her birthdays coming up ,and I'm going to make it special for her Smile <3

by dolcecupcakes on 7/7/2011 12:06:09 PM

I'm feeling upset because I was called racist online. I know the person unfortunately. She used to be my friend... (well until she called me racist Frown) What should I do? I keep telling her to stop, but she thinks it's ok to do so. How should I do this?

Hey girl! I answered your other post, good luck!
Jess W.

by harkangelfantasy on 6/19/2011 11:57:13 PM

I'm feeling upset Frown I was called racist online and I'm not really happy because the person who called me racist was one of my friends. What should I do? How should I confront her?
Thanks

Hey girl! Did this happen on GLs website? It was very mean of her to say something like that, especially when you're not. The best thing to do is to ask her why she called you that. Maybe you were saying certain things that she didn't agree with. Talking it out is the best way to solve any issues. Good luck babe! I hope this helps.
Jess W.

by harkangelfantasy on 6/19/2011 11:49:30 PM

GIRLS- it's important that if you use these tips, your friend returns the favor. ive always been the girl to buy my friends trinkets when I"m on vacay, and the generous, kind thoughtful one and it's frustrating when the favor isn't returned. This tips are fantastic, but make sure your friend is pulling her/his weight, too!

by basketballchick98 on 6/17/2011 12:22:07 PM

OK, so I'm having a sort of big sleepover tonight. I mean, by most standards, it's still small, but we've got a small house for me inviting five friends to spend the night is sort of a big deal.
Anyways, one girl can only stay until 10 PM, and the rest were supposed to be sleeping over. Then one girl got sick and may or may not be able to sleep over. So anyways, theres gonna be 4 or 5 girls spending the night and I was wondering what activities we should do.
Most of us are girly but there are a few of us who despise makeup, hair straighteners, and all things girly, so please don't suggest makeovers and spa treatments (as much as it kills me to say it Smile
Thankuuuu

Hey girl! That's going to be so much fun! If you have a fireplace you can always make s'mores, but make sure you have parental approval and supervision! You can always play board games, or watch movies. I remember when I had sleepovers we always had a million things planned but we usually just ended up talking and telling stories. You can play balloon volleyball or karaoke, or run to the crafts store and see what you can find that you would like to do! You could find some wooden jewelry boxes to paint and bedazzle, or ceramic picture frames to paint! You can have so much fun! Good luck!
Jess W.

by basketballchick98 on 6/17/2011 12:19:03 PM

I THOUGHT THE BLOND GIRL IN THE PICTURE WAS THE GIRL NEXT TO HER MOM. I SERIOUSLY THOUGH SHE WAS LIKE 35 YEARS OLD. HAHAHAHA

by greekprincess98 on 6/13/2011 9:31:15 PM

hey my bff's birthday is actually this Friday Smile cool.

by creativekid123 on 6/6/2011 7:12:43 PM

My best friend who i've known for a year now won't give me her phone number. I've asked and she said no and then i've tried to give her mine but she won't take it and i want to stay in touch with her and invite her to my house over the summer how can i get her to give me her phone number? thanks

Hey girlie! Maybe she's misunderstanding what you're asking? Tell her you want to keep in touch with her so you guys can hang out this summer and that's why you're asking for her phone number. If she still won't give it to you, don't pursue it. If she wants to stay in contact, she will. No love lost!

Rhea R.