1 HOURS AGO 7 movies that prove school is actually kinda fun: http://t.co/IrU3Uh8Qqi

13 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

14 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

COMMENTS

20 ways to make your best friend's day

Just ‘cause your BFF’s birthday was six months ago doesn’t mean you can’t shower her with bestie love. Show your best girl how much you care…

This helped me sooooo much!! I'm definitely going to try out #20!! I love hugging people, except that hugging my best friend would be a thousand times better than the usual happiness that i get from hugs! <3 thank you for the tips Smile

by NaTuRe ChIcK on 6/2/2011 8:05:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD! okay well im planning my bday party and i can only do it one day this month! two of my best friends lets call them b and h are going to h's boyfriends party and are coming late to my party, which i mean its just upsetting! i mean he and b are just friends and how could she choose him over me? like okay i mean i realize that its cool to go to a boy's party and go to the movies and stuff, but still.......idk! i dont know what to feel! i dont want them to completely miss my party so they are coming late but still! i want my best friends thereFrown please help!

Hey girlie! I would talk to them about it if they're you best friends and say that your party means a lot to you and hope that even if they come late, they will still come with enough time to hang with you.

Chelsea B.

by laughlots on 6/1/2011 7:47:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD! hey! well my two friends lets call them "I" and "G" are like best friends so i kinda feel like a third wheel. i feel like i am their best friend and i feel like we are a three some but i dont think they feel the same. when we walk in the hall (every class every day) they always walk next to each other and i walk behind them. they always whisper at lunch and dont tell me if i dont ask. they make me feel kinda lousy but they are nice to me too. i really dont wanna lose them but i dont wanna look like a loser being lonely in the halls and not knowing what they know. like G didnt tell me when she got a bf and broke up and got a new bf! idk what to do! i always find out from someone else! please help me! also please dont say just talk to them because ive tried that! thanks

Helen S.

by laughlots on 5/27/2011 6:15:56 PM

Mod ♥
First, i just wanna say, AWESOME article! Really helps ♥
But what i'm really have been down about was this:
My BFF of 4 years moved away, and we've been Skyping since. She made friends with this guy, lets call him Nose. She and Nose are very close, but not a couple. Getting to the point, they're now really mad at each other. He scheduled that they could hang out 4 days this week, and all the times he cancelled, and all the times he assured her he wouldn't. But she saw him hanging out with his friends from another school one of the days he cancelled. Shes now taking time away from him, but shes been so bummed, and i tried making jokes and cheering her up, but I know i'm not helping. Can you give me any advice? anything would mean so much. You guys rock, thanks so much!

Hey girl, all you can do is be a good friend and be there for her. It sounds like these two really need to talk, so I'd suggest just encouraging her to have a heart-to-heart with that guy to get things settled. Hang in there, girl, and know you're definitely being the one thing you should: a great friend!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by itsmemidori on 5/26/2011 8:46:56 PM

the camp one made my day i came up to my friend at school and told her about the write to friend at camp thing

by alibroadway on 5/25/2011 3:47:37 PM

awesome! my best friend's been upst lately, imma try this

by katie10marie96 on 5/24/2011 10:58:39 PM

to voucher you can do it just to make there day.. you dont always give some one something back if they do something smallans nice for you, do you?

by cammybellpoptart on 5/24/2011 9:50:03 PM

Me and my "bff" just got into a hugee fight. it's not one of those fights that's like, fixable through time, its one that's like, our friendship's over, anyways school is almost over and i'm changing schools next year so it's not like i'll ever see her... what upsets me is that she didnt even talk to me about what was bugging her, i asked her about why she was ignoring me and she said "im not!" and now she finally admitted to it, she said she thought i would get the hint... i said i did, which i did, and asked her about it too, then she said i needed to give her time... if you're going to ignore me you have to come up with why you're ignoring me... it's so stupid, she was so immature (yet she was calling me immature...)

by sarah.sjworm on 5/24/2011 9:07:54 PM

i would do some of these, but my friends would never return the favor so what's the point?

by voucher on 5/24/2011 7:28:03 PM

These are some great ideas! Except for me,some of them wouldn't work because...
*My bestie doesn't have a cell Frown
*She rarely hugs people-VERY rarely(only when Im really sad has she hugged me and she rarely accepts hugs-yet Im a very hugging person)
*Neither of us have a fb
*And neither of us can date-yet
But they're still fab ideas!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3