12 HOURS AGO The struggle is real: http://t.co/c3PaaxQXz6 pic.twitter.com/P30hPIVd6p

14 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

14 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes 😍:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

COMMENTS

4 fab smoothies to keep you cool this summer

Ditch the sugary lemonade or fat-laden ice cream and whip up some sweet smoothies.

OMG all those sound so goooooood!!!!!!!! I'm gonna have to try them out first chance I get.

by Hale Luver on 6/22/2011 8:36:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD Smile Is Capri Sun good for you? Sorry, off topic, but fruit smoothies got me wondering about fruit juices, and Capri Sun (fruit punch) is a fruity drink.

Hey! It probably has a lot of sugar in it, real fruit juice is better for ya Smile
Helen S.

by GLS004 on 6/22/2011 6:21:58 PM

Yumm!! Exactly what I have been looking forSmile

by Swim_chick101 on 6/10/2011 9:34:59 PM

try this: 1.5 cups raspberries, juice from one lemon, juice from 1 lime, 1 cup milk, 3 ice cubes, 1 banana. YUM!

by janerbuy on 6/7/2011 5:46:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD I dont know what is wrong with me! I am 5'3 and was 113 pounds and am now 117 in the course of two weeks. i have already had my period for several years. I excersize and do heavy cardio 3 times a week (tae Kwon do) as well as atleast 100 squats OR 100 leg lifts a day... i may not eat the best at all. i have high metabolism so i eat whatver i want. then suddenlly i gained and am 117. i have fat on my upper thighs and hips only. ONLY!!! i dont know waht happened. maybe my metabolism decreased. nothing is working even extra excersize. maybe im just growing but why cant i lose it. I DONT WANT HIPSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! i want my body back. none of my friends have this extra flab. PLEASE HELP

Hey girly, well four pounds isn't bad, and is probably only noticable to you, so don't fret. Since you work out so much those four pounds could be muscle forming. Keep eating healthy and working out, and see what happens in another two weeks. Smile

LYnae P.

by sayali123 on 6/4/2011 6:19:46 PM

I Love smoothies but they always take a long time to make- find the blender, slice the fruit, measure the ingredients, knowing what button to press, and cleanup! Ugh so much work for some thing so delicious!

by Scooby239 on 6/2/2011 8:54:57 PM

YumSmile especially the last 2!! If anyone needs advice, go to my profile!!!! I can help girlys:}

by Shorty33 on 5/31/2011 8:06:39 AM

Hey girls! if u need advice about family or friend problems, know that i can help u!! n also if ur getting mixed feelings about a guy or something! im also hear! u can visit my club called "ask kat"!! (:

by katv2114 on 5/30/2011 9:41:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have a sister who is 11 years older than me, and have last seen when I was eight. Everyone's saying I'm taller than her, and I'm not sure how she feels about it. Should I make myself appear shorter? And if so, what should I wear?

Hey girl! I don't think there is any reason to make yourself seem shorter. Be comfortable in your own skin and don't worry about making her feel taller.

Chelsea B.

by LittleMissBubbly on 5/30/2011 1:36:58 AM

MOD MOD MOD,
I was looking for this post and it was really hard to find. In the future, where can I find this post because it wasn't in recipes

Hey girlie -- I typically use keywords  that relate to what I'm looking for in the search box Smile

Brittany G.