23 MINUTES AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

3 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

4 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

4 fab smoothies to keep you cool this summer

Ditch the sugary lemonade or fat-laden ice cream and whip up some sweet smoothies.

I love smoothies but they can be fattening if you use the wrong yogurt. Some yogurt is really fattening, so not all smoothies are super healthy, but they all taste so good no matter what!

by luckykel on 5/27/2011 10:22:28 PM

MODMODMOD I usually drink Yoplait Smoothies. They come in a package and have frozen fruits and yogurt bits. You put them in a blender with a cup of milk and there's your smoothie. One package makes 2 full cups. My question is, are Yoplait smoothies more fattening than these? Can you please tell me? And I'd like to make a Strawberry-Banana smoothie like these. Got any tips?

Alyssa B.

by Faith265 on 5/26/2011 8:42:24 PM

omygoshness these looook so good!! im goin 2 the blender right now 2 try them!!

by Margo J. on 5/25/2011 6:02:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
At all the water parks are amusement parks,I'm afraid too go on almost all the rides. My mom will force me until I cry sometimes! What should I do? Soon I won't be able to go in the kiddie sections.

Hey girlie. Rides aren't for everyone. Talk to your mom about it because you shouldn't have to go on rides if they make you feel uncomfortable!
Marly Z.

by MadMaddie911 on 5/25/2011 5:39:37 PM

how come it takes a while 4 a comment to show up?

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 5/25/2011 4:31:28 PM

gonna go visit my grandparents in the summer and we get 2 go swimming in the lake. CANT WAIT 4 SSUUUMMMMMEEEEERRRRRR!!!! (P.S im also gonna try 1 of these smoothies too. they look soo yum. mmmmm!)

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 5/25/2011 4:29:49 PM

Hey chicas, if you love horses you should join the Horse Luvers club. You will find thing for english and western riders and learn about cool thing about and to do with horses.

by littlemissy226 on 5/25/2011 4:05:11 PM

Yumyum!!!I might feature one of these recipes in my club foodloversunite! which you should totally join if you love food!
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
`baconlvr711~

by baconlvr711 on 5/25/2011 2:52:47 PM

MOD- My half-sister (she's 30) is getting married in 2012. Her boyfriend engaged to her in November of last year. My sister lives in California with my other half-sister, and I live in Arkansas. We only keep up on facebook. She visited in April of 2010 for a couple of days, but before that, it had been 9 years since I'd seen her. Never the less, we have still kept up in the past through email and things, so although we aren't super close, we do still keep in touch. I'll be 16 when the wedding rolls around, and I'd really like for my sister to ask me to be a bridesmaid. We haven't talked about her wedding, (in fact, it's been quite a while since we've talked), but I know she's already planning. Do you think I should be offended if I'm not asked? I mean, I know that I live far away from her, but I WILL be there during the time of the wedding, and I somehow managed to be a flowergirl in my other half-sister's wedding. How does this stuff work? Thanks for your help!

Hey girly,

Unfortunately, there isn't much you can do in this situation. Your half-sis is ultimately the one who will pick who she wants as her bridesmaids. There is a good chance that you will be in that group, but if you aren't, don't be offended. It doesn't completely have to do with the strength of your relationship. It might have to do with the number of people that she wants, or maybe she has a specific connection between herself and all of the bridesmaids (ex. maybe they were all her group of friends in high school.) If she doesn't pick you, don't get angry at her or show your dissapointment, just understand that this is her day. No matter what your role is, just do your best to help make her wedding really special.

Good Luck!

Catie C.

by jen on 5/25/2011 2:32:17 PM

OMGGGG! THey sound sssoooo good dont you think??? CANT WAIT 4 SUMMERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Join my clubs people!! thanx!!! cant wait to tri them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me LUCK with them ssssssssooooooo want them now cant wait 2 c who wins DWTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by May9 on 5/25/2011 12:10:46 AM