10 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

11 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

11 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Adorable summer date ideas

Super fun ways to bond with your boy

Help! My best friend knows this one boy who goes to our church (i know him too just not as well) and hes coming to our school this year. I'm so excited because hes so sweet and funny! I'm seeing this as a chance to finally get a BF! but theres two problems: all the guys end up liking my friend and idk how to grab his attention! Please help because more than once have i had my <3 broken cuz the guy i liked liked my friend. Help!!! Thanx

Hey girl, just be yourself around this guy. If he doesn't like you, know it's not your fault. It's hard when there are so many girls, and he's just following his own heart too.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by kknngg<3 on 7/27/2011 12:26:41 AM

How do you ask a guy to go hiking with you? He's actually my BGF, but I have a major crush on him, that he may or may not reciprocate, not entirely sure. I'm only planning on going with my parents, and I'd really like to have someone else to talk to lol. And do you have any tips on how to convince his parents to let us borrow him? They know me all right, and they like me, know I'm responsible, etc.
Thanks!

Hey girly,

Since he's your BGF, asking him shouldn't be too hard. Just tell him you'd like someone else there because you don't wanna be with your 'rents the whole time.  As for his parents, tell them it'll be a really fun activity and you'd love to have him there because he's one of your best friends. Good luck! x0x0
Casey L.

by sarah655 on 7/20/2011 2:09:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD plz help me. i really like this guy and he likes me and we were gonna meet up and go skating or something, but when i asked if we could double with our other friends he said hed rather not. what does it say about me tht i would feel kind of awkward with jst the two of us?

It doesn't say anything, you were simply inquiring Smile

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by disneychik on 7/8/2011 10:31:23 PM

My BGF since the sixth grade just recently asked me out last week. Were both in ninth grade now & hes dated once before but i havent. i dont want to have to leave it all in his hands but i have no idea what to do. these ideas help but does anyone else have more advice? Our town doesnt have anything special to it so we wouldnt be able to go on about half of these dates. Thanks!!

by spazzychick14 on 6/30/2011 10:54:29 AM

MODMODMOD
I know this is sort of weird, but I used to have a crush on this guy I didn't know to well, and I looked on his Facebook page a lot...but we're not friends. You probably don't know, and I sound really stupid for asking, but...do you know when people that aren't your friends look at your FB page? Don't laugh, I'm really paranoid! Thanks!

Hey girl, nope, you don't. And don't sweat it. Trust me, my friends and I would do that with guys we thought were cute from our school. They won't know. (;

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dancerbabelylas on 6/28/2011 8:13:07 PM

PLEASE check out my clubs: ANTI BEIBER! and Club Quotes!
<3 GCM

by Bootsie753 on 6/28/2011 2:14:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLZ HELP I LIKE THIS GUY AND WE ARE REALLY GOOD FRIENDS..AND HE AND HIS GF JUST BROKE UP NOW WHAT LOL
THANKS

Hey girlie,

First off, be there for him to support him through the breakup. Don't rush him into anything just yet - you'll just end up being a rebound, which usually never lasts! But after some time has passed, start dropping hints that you like him. Flirting, teasing, compliments...they'll all help you give off the vibe that you're crushin'. Then see how he responds. If he seems interested and flirts back, that's a great sign!
Lauren C.

by cranberryfrost on 6/27/2011 9:48:45 PM

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
im going on my fi9rst ever date this weekend and i cannot wait! Me and the boy are going on a "double date" with my bff and another boy...The only prob is he isnt actually my boyfriend...Its just a date for the day. We are going to an amusment park and i cant wait! I have one problem though...i dont know what to wear...We are going to darien lake and i wanna look good for him. What should i waer and how could i flirt with him to make him my bf?

by alison99 on 6/23/2011 10:17:19 AM

MOD
My parents are separated. My mother doesnt like the idea of me dating, and my father says it absolutely not allowed. this guy i like likes me back, and i could really see us dating in the near future. I am worried though that we wont be able to spend enough one on one time together, because my mom wont let us unless we are in a group, and if my dad sees me hanging with him at school he could get suspicious. What are ways we can hang out or suggestions on how to fix my situation?

Hey girly!

Even if you are seeing him in group situations, that's not the end of the world. Try just sitting next to him when you and your friends go out to eat to get some one-on-one time. I know it may seem hard, but you can def make group situations work by finding ways to get near him, like sharing a bumper car or suggesting a group study sesh where you two are paired together. You don't want to disobey your parents' rules though, so try sticking to group situations and you'll show your parents that you can be trusted with a boy. Hope that helps! x0x0
casey l.

by k326 on 6/16/2011 1:21:37 AM

MOD
so ive been with my BF for a week and hes really sweet and funny and cute. we had our first kiss yesterday (my first ever, not his though) and it was adorableee and we spent like the whole day together before that and we are the type of couple who can sit in silence just with our arms around each other and not talk and just enjoy each other. its not akward at all. its the same way whenever we are in person or if we video chat together. but when we text its soooo akward, like we have nohting to talk about or if i have a convo going hell just give 1 word answers!! what can i do to get past this??

Hey Girlie! It sounds like you've got a keeper! Maybe he just doesn't like to text? You can casually ask him sometime, like, "hey, what's with the one word replies?" If this is the only flaw is his character, I wouldn't let it be a deal breaker. Good luck!

Jess W.