2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Adorable summer date ideas

Super fun ways to bond with your boy

MOD!
I really like my BGF, and he knows it. He used to have a GF but now I'm almost positive he doesn't (cuz he went to prom with another girl as friends and was trying to decide if he wanted to date her, but decided he didn't want to.) So we were texting back and forth for more than an hour one day and finally I'm just like, "You know we should hang out over the summer sometime it would be fun! Like go bike riding or go to the arcade or something like that." And he texts back saying "yea sounds cool." What I'm not clear about is if he considers this a date? That's kinda what it seems like in my mind. And also, if he likes me back, why do I always have to start the convo? I mean once we get started he seems to want to talk to me, but I'm always the one that starts things off. Please help, I'm confused!

hey! if you want it to be a date be clear about that because guys are confusing that way.If you're always starting the convo then he might see you just as pals. guy usually make more of an effort if they're actively pursuing you.
Helen S.

by Ruffian10 on 5/27/2011 5:32:50 PM

Ok so I really like my boyfriend...Whenever we hug, I feel warm and safe and happy. But idk if I'm ready to kiss him yet. Is that ok? Also, since I've kissed another boy before, I feel like I owe it to my bf...help!!

Alyssa B.

by Diver_girl on 5/26/2011 6:44:12 PM

CALLING ALL GIRLS WHO WANT TO GET FIT!!!!
Come join THE GET FIT WITH ME CLUB!!!!!
You can talk about your favorite healthy recipes or the best workouts.
We even dish out advice to help each other stay on track.
<3 Olivia <3

by Getfitwithme on 5/26/2011 9:36:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
Today my crush's and my mutual friend came up to me and told me that my crush would date me!!! Do you think he likes me or would just rather date me than any other the other girls in our grade???

Hey chica! That sounds totally awesome! I would take the opportunity to say thanks and of course!

Chelsea B.

by gracerules617 on 5/26/2011 1:02:24 AM

Mod!
I like this guy and there's a dance coming up. I want to ask him but I don't know if he likes me. I don't know what to do! Please help!
Thanks!
~Milky~

Hey girlie. Ask him if he has a date. If he says no, ask him to go with you. The worst that can happen is he says no. Good luck!
Marly Z.

by milkyway7117 on 5/25/2011 8:12:54 PM

My best guy friend (and ex-bf) just put down his beloved dog today. She was really sick, and I know she's not hurting anymore. However, I feel so bad for him. He's really upset, and I have no clue what to do. I wanna send him a text, but what would it say? I also don't wanna sound super clingy. Please help! Thank you in advance. Smile

Hey girlie. You could just say something like "I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. I'm here if you need to talk." Something short and simple like that should be a good thing to say.
Marly Z.

by mckenna1234 on 5/25/2011 7:03:55 PM

MOD
Would you risk ruining your friendship with your bgf by telling him you like him? I dont know what to do i dont want to ruin our friendship, but i dont want to miss out on a potential relationship with him. If you were to tell him-how would you? thanks a lot!!!

Hey girlie. If you like him, I think you should tell him. You're right. You don't want to miss out on a potential relationship. Just be up front and tell him that you like him more than a friend. Good luck.
Marly Z.

by sgn_dancer on 5/25/2011 6:59:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!! So yesterday this guy I like told me he likes me!! And since I didn't read that he had put that in my yearbook till after I walked away I texted him later basically saying that I like him back. So now we both know that we like each other and today in class he seemed a lot more happy and confident but he still hasn't asked me out!! I've never had a boyfriend and I know he hasn't ever had a girlfriend soo this is all new!! Do you think he might ask me out soon???
Thanks!!

Hey girlie. Probably! Hint to him that you want him to!
Marly Z.

by kath on 5/25/2011 6:54:31 PM

MODMODMOD
my boyfriend of over a year invited me to go to his grandmas house tonight for his grandmas birthday ik it sounds great but im so nervous ive met his grandparents briefly but i still wanna leave a good impression im so nervous of wat they will think of me do u have any advice how to calm down

Hey girlie. Be yourself! Seriously. Just go and talk with them like you would with your family. You will be fine!
Marly Z.

by luv2run on 5/25/2011 6:23:40 PM

MOD!!! I used to date this guy, but then he started being very innapropriate and he started threatening me. So I broke up with him. But now my bestfriend is saying she is in love with him, and is always talking about him when im around. Ive told her that it makes me feel uncomfortable, but she wont listen. How can i deal with it without losing my best friend?

Hey girlie. Have you told her what happened between you and him? Sometimes girls have to experience things for themselves and can't take other people's word for it. Try to give her time and talk with her about it more. Good luck.
Marly Z.