1 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

2 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

3 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

COMMENTS

Adorable summer date ideas

Super fun ways to bond with your boy

Coolio Smile I'll totes tell my bf about these ideas Laughing! And join my stop the bullys club and words do hurt club...OR if you need help join my advice queen thing! Or ask a question on my profile! Don't be shy!!! Laughing~JellybeanxD

by jellybeanxD on 5/25/2011 5:21:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So my crush just asked me out my mum said i am too young for a BF but that we can go on a date. He is totally fine with that, but we haven't really moved forward from there. since he asked me out should he be the one to make a move on going on a date? i know he still likes me, cuz last night me and a bunch of my friends went to watch a movie at a friends house, he was there and we sat next to each other. he inched his hand closer, and before a knew it we were holding hands! him and my mums both saw when they came to pick us up, and now my whole fam is teasing me, gotta love fam! but if you can please help! thank you

Hey girly,

If he hasn't made the move yet, he probably is a little bit shy. There's nothing wrong with sending a text saying something like, oh there's this movie that I would really like to check out. Give him a hint as to what you want to do. If he doesn't take it, then there is nothing wrong with saying, would you like to see it with me? He might really appreciate your being so upfront.
Good Luck!

Catie C.

by stormysea on 5/25/2011 3:30:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I was planning on working out everyday this summer,I wanted to lose 20 pounds by August 5. But I will have a fever and a cough for atleast another week,what should I do?

Hey girly,

Sorry to hear about the fever. My best advice is to take a break and rest. This will help you get better faster and ready to get back to the gym. Don't try to rush it. Working out when you're sick could make it worse.
Good Luck!

Catie C.

by MadMaddie911 on 5/25/2011 2:23:16 PM

MOD! so i like this one guy , but he's three years older than me . and he said that we shud go to the movies . but my mom totally wouldn't go for it with out some friendss . how can i change her mind . i'm thirteen and this totally seems impossible . thanks so much!

Hey girly,

The best advice I have is to just be mature about it and have a plan. Think about the different reasons that she might have a problem and come up with some solid answers to those problems that will make her feel more comfortable with letting you go on this date alone. Also be willing to compromise. Maybe some friends can come, but who says that they have to be sitting in the same row as you?
Good Luck!

Catie C.

by farmer's daughter(: on 5/25/2011 1:33:13 PM

These are so cute! What nice ideas! When I find the courage to talk to my crush, I will totally suggest one of these ideas!!

by Gondo on 5/25/2011 7:55:51 AM

Kewl!

Check out my club Dear Lizzy!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 5/25/2011 7:38:33 AM