5 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

6 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

8 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

7 ways to sink sweaty boob syndrome

Even when I’m not working out, my boobs tend to sweat…and then they start to smell. Gross!

i hate boob sweat im 13 and ive been a size 36C and i hate doing P.E and is there anyway to get guys to NOT try and look down my sirt? i honestly find it disturbing

by amystar10098 on 7/5/2011 8:24:02 PM

If anyone needs very important and embarassing questions answered im your girl !
Just post it on my profile and I will post the answer on your profile!!!

by nerdygirl52 on 6/24/2011 1:03:17 PM

Hey girls! If anybody needs advice about ANYTHING come to my profile and i will answer on your profile within a week !!

by nerdygirl52 on 6/24/2011 12:58:29 PM

that was really helpful thanks! i have this problem tooo.

by yellowflipflop on 6/21/2011 10:06:10 PM

Ok well I'm a DD and I have this prob alot. (P.S. Im only 13.) So I want my boobs to smell fruity all th time. Is it bad to spray them with body spray after the shower?

by Annacoco123 on 6/15/2011 5:35:00 PM

Ok, so ! was taking a shower the other night. I washed my boobs and I noticed some little bumps right around wher my nipple is going to come in (it's not shown up yet). What are those?

Hey Girl,

It is most likely just your breasts developing, but if you're nervous about it go discuss with your doctor.

Kelly H.

by iReader45 on 6/7/2011 3:43:02 AM

i try and be a good person and pure and stuff but i feel like a good girl who just can't hepl but be bad. ( That '70s show reference Laughing)

Haha I got it Smile But if this is more than a TV reference and an actual concern, don't worry - we all go back and forth between "right" and "wrong." Growing up is a process of deciding what each of these things will mean to us. So just let time and common sense take their course!
Lauren C.

by blueseastars13 on 5/30/2011 9:45:35 PM

one boob is bigger than the other. am i normal?? but its not noticable

Hey girly! That is totally normal. All girls are different when it comes to their boobs, and a lot of 'em have boobs that are slightly different in size.
Erin G.

by greekprincess98 on 5/30/2011 12:33:55 PM

by coolcat1998 on 5/29/2011 8:41:01 PM

MODMODMOD hi i have scoliosis and i have a hard time trying to find clothes that i can wear because my back looks twisted and my ribs stick ou and its summer time and i want and i want a bikini swimsuit but im self conscious about my back do you have any ideas of clothes and swimwear that i can wear?

Hey girly! If you're self-conscious, you could always try a tankini! However, personally, I think you can totally rock a bikini Smile

I'd go for flowy sun dresses that are not only comfy and cute, but they'll hide your insecurities.

Becca G.

by coolcat1998 on 5/29/2011 8:20:42 PM

Skip the ice cream and make a chunky monkey shake. Blend 1 banana, 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 1 cup of low-fat chocolate milk with 1 cup of ice for a protein-packed pick-me-up.

A person should change their shampoo every six months because the hair will get used to it and does not get clean.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!