1 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

2 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

3 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Blakely Colvin bakes Cupcakes for Cancer

This 16-year-old with a major sweet tooth has already donated $65,000 to charity.

ok so i neeeeeed motivation for the summer,becuz im bored so i eat to much.plz help me eat right

by boppers98 on 6/9/2011 9:55:55 AM

My brother's birthday is coming up this week. I was making a birthday card, and wanted a fun and creative way to say "Happy 11th Birthday". One of his friends last year put "Happy 10th Trip Around The Sun", and I thought that was neat. But I can't come up with any! I tried looking up some but couldn't find anything. What are some ideas or places I can find some? Thank you in advance!

Hey girlie,

This is tough since I don't know him and his sense of humor, but you could do something clever with the "11" related to his hobbies, like making each number 1 something different - a baseball bat and a hockey stick, for example. Or you could try researching how to say "Happy Birthday" in all different languages around the world, then put those all over the card!
Lauren C.

by basketball7 on 6/6/2011 6:25:36 PM

Are you kidding me?!?!?! My friends & I do the same EXACT thing except we donate to a variety of charities

by cc0622 on 5/30/2011 4:21:38 PM

mod mod mod mod
ok so theres this girl who bugs me so much. for example she took my pillow at a girl scout slumbler party. so i took hers. so she got all mad and was like "give it back its a really special pillow" and she got so mad. i just grabbed it like she grabbed mine!!! and its not like i grabbed it meanly or roughly!!!! i said to her "u do realize that u just grabbed my pillow. maybe my pillow is special. it isnt, but what if it was? u know, u should know that if u do something to some1, they mite do it to u. its just part of life." thats what i said

Hey chica! It isn't fair that she was being hypocritical and only thinking about her own feelings. However, you shouldn't play her game. If she's being totally annoying to you, you shouldn't be annoying back cause then you're doing the same thing as her.
Erin G.

by oceanlover69 on 5/30/2011 3:38:07 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to "create a whole new me" over the summer. New looks, new attitude, become better at sports. I basically want to "turn my life around" and become the best I can be. Please help!

Hey chica! First of all, don't feel pressure to be anything but yourself. You are perfect the way you are and you don't need to change for anybody! However, if you are doing this for yourself, I'd recommend keeping a positive attitude and outlook on things, and if you want to get better at sports, be consistent with practice and summer workouts.
Erin G.

by ilikelunch on 5/30/2011 1:31:16 PM

That just figures.

by soccerlover99 on 5/30/2011 11:52:55 AM

why don't my comments show??? I posted a comment on this article at like 9:00 AM yesterday and it isn't here!!!

by soccerlover99 on 5/30/2011 11:11:41 AM

That's so cool of her!!!!

by thetruth on 5/30/2011 12:21:23 AM

This really touches me, because my dad has leukemia.

by ilikelunch on 5/29/2011 11:28:30 PM