7 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

8 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

9 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Is shaving down there the norm?

All my friends say it is weird to have pubic hair and they say to shave it
all off. I know it’s my choice, but…

I dont have to shave under my arms very much because I just dont have much hair there but I do get hair down there which I shave on a regular basis. My boobs arent as developed so is there hope since I dont have much hair under my arms that I still have developing to do which would mean I would become more developed in my chest?

Hey girl,

It's really hard to tell because everyone develops at a different pace and in different ways. x0x0
Casey L.

by luckykel on 6/30/2011 12:51:24 PM

MOd Mod I have this brown goo coming out down there and i'm pretty shure its not my period. it seems like discharge but i don't know. what is it

Yep, that sounds like discharge, hon!  The first link should answer your question and the second will give ya all the other info ya need!

mary h.

by blondie15laine on 6/28/2011 11:44:50 AM

okay, so I shaved my bikini area about 2-3 days ago I think, and ever since it has very, very itchy down there, and it still is. It also has a lot of little red that irritated hair follicles? Or what? What can I do to fix it and prevent it?

Razor burn--check out this article on how to prevent it:

Brittany G.
Brittany G.

by PunkRose88 on 6/17/2011 8:38:53 PM

yeah make sure that you cant see it through your bikini!

by nailslnn on 6/16/2011 8:29:50 PM

~i have pubic hair, i get discharge, i have breasts, and everything else. but i dont have armpit hair. im not crying over it trust me. im glad i dont have to worry about shaving there but is it normal not to have armpit hair? im turning 14 next month! please help!

Hey girl!

We all develop at different rates, so it is normal for you to have experienced some signs of growing up, but not others. Don't worry about it, it's completely natural. Hope that helps! x0x0
casey l.

by lazer!beam!22 on 6/16/2011 2:06:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD I shaved down there a few times, and now the hair is really long and dark (weird, i know). It makes me feel really weird. So what should i do?

Hey girl. This article should help. If you want to keep shaving mach sure you are using a sharp razor. Also try using an after shave gel.

Mary H.

by noellastarr0206 on 6/15/2011 12:02:19 PM

So what are u supposed to do with the hair down there? Leave it forever or are there other methods to maintain it?
Kinda confused here.

Whatever you choose--you can wax it, trim it, shave it, or leave it be.

Brittany G.

Brittany G.

by Mnm123 on 6/14/2011 7:03:02 PM

now that its summer, im gonna be swimming a lot (esp. with my friends) but im really self concious of pubic hair that you can sometimes see around the edge of my bathing suit...
i hate to shave it because it seems to itch a bunch afterwards but at the same time i really wanna get rid of it-is there a way to make it stop itching (btw, i use a disposable razor)
theres never razor burn, it just itches really bad where i shaved

Hey girl!

Try using an anti-itch cream like cortisone or aloe vera to try and stop the itching. Also, don't use scented soaps or shaving cream, because those might make the area itch more. If that doesn't work, ask your doctor about which creams are best for your skin to prevent irritation after shaving. Hope that helps! x0x0
Casey L.

by XD003AMO on 6/14/2011 11:39:37 AM

When you shave down there, ifyou everstop doesn't shaving make more hair grow?

by kkeltz on 6/13/2011 11:36:22 AM

Hey girls has anybody tried trimming?

by emma23416 on 6/8/2011 3:32:22 PM

The cold winter air can really dry out your skin. But instead of lotion, try applying honey for 30 minutes before taking a shower.
You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

If you’re allergic to peanuts, you can have a reaction from kissing a guy who just ate peanuts.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?